Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europa-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b][font="'Times New Roman"]EUROPA ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT[/font][/b][/center][center][b][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/b][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]So you know that feeling you get, late at night (Well, technically early in the morning) while you're screaming down the interstate with the freshly-murdered body of the local prostitute in the trunk of your car? That tired, life-sapping exhaustion? The sort of mental and physical flat line that commonly occurs after talking to Deebo about anything serious? Well, after leading literally the worst band of $%&@ups, rejects and psychopaths on the whole of Bob, I decided it was time for a break. [/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"][quote][size=2][b]Article VII: Erections [/b][/size][/font][/center][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/size][center][font="'Times New Roman"][size=2]The only position in Europa that is elected is the Grand Ayatollah. The Big Cheese serves a 4 month term. However, the GA may call an erection during the second 3 months of his 4 month term. Election sign ups are 3 days long, and the election itself is three days long. If the erection lasts more than four hours, it is advised to seek medical help immediately. [/size][/quote]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]As per the above article in the Grand Charter of Europa, last week I, under no duress, nor at the direct threat of my own death, called for a Grand Ayatollah election. Simply stated, I needed a break. The election was long and difficult, except it wasn't. Sweeping the competition, Emperador del Oeste, commonly known as Minister of Silly Walks, was elected as our Grand Ayatollah. I can safely say that I expect him to fail miserably, his inability to guide a pack of pedophiles to a playground surely to be seen by all as Europa goes down in a ball of fire. [/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]Just kidding. He'll do just fine. So please join me in welcoming our new Grand Ayatollah to the world (ha) stage. His cabinet of Ayatollahs is as follows:[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]Mintberry Crunch Ayatollah (FA) -- The one, the only, The Big 'Bo, mister Kongo Jack (Deebo)[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]Vanilla Ayatollah (Interior Design) -- Salah adDin, the artist formerly known as Big Kat[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]Strawberry Ayatollah (Da Fence) -- JonathanB, both master and slave of and to the dong. [/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]GOONS Overlord/Secret Europa Mastermind -- Sardonic[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]Tha's all, errybody. Have a great day.[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/center][center][font="'Times New Roman"]REST IN PEACE, BILLY MAYS. [/font][/center]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1309316341' post='2743880']
[center]So you know that feeling you get, late at night (Well, technically early in the morning) while you're screaming down the interstate with the freshly-murdered body of the local prostitute in the trunk of your car? That tired, life-sapping exhaustion? The sort of mental and physical flat line that commonly occurs after talking to Deebo about anything serious? Well, after leading literally the worst band of $%&@ups, rejects and psychopaths on the whole of Bob, I decided it was time for a break.[/center][center][/quote][/center]
This happens to me too often. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]

Congrats on the new gov, though it's sad to see Chax leaving government.

Much love Chax. Sorry to see you stepping down. We will still talk in those 1-900 chat rooms, though. Also, we had an election? And people voted for MSW? Wow...

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1309316520' post='2743883']
[/center]
This happens to me too often. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]

Congrats on the new gov, though it's sad to see Chax leaving government.
[/quote]

I'm Special Adviser to Something or Another. I don't have any power, but I have the phone numbers of 3 of our 4 government members and can pester them and their families until what I want gets done. That's close, right?

[url="http://i.imgur.com/INPJm.gif"]I'm speechless, Chax.[/url] I'm not sure if I can cope with this!

[url="http://i.imgur.com/j0DGO.gif"]But I have the utmost faith in Europa[/url]. Stay classy, you guys :)

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1309317638' post='2743908']
Stay classy, you guys :)
[/quote]
Is this some secret, coded message? Because I don't understand it.

[quote name='Salah adDin' timestamp='1309357178' post='2744169']
Is this some secret, coded message? Because I don't understand it.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.latinoreview.com/images/upload/1272427294_image_anchorman.jpg"]Not at all![/url]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1309378715' post='2744357']
Oh dear, it hurts so good. What are you talking about?
[/quote]

iwin was expressing his happiness that MoSW has taken over as leader of Europa and he believes that Europa will become much better under his leadership.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1309386217' post='2744430']
iwin was expressing his happiness that MoSW has taken over as leader of Europa and he believes that Europa will become much better under his leadership.
[/quote]

iwin isn't legally allowed to feed himself. How could he possibly know what's best in the world of politics?