LE DoW

Morte Vallta

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1309485046' post='2745485']
Ya, we took that shot this time. Our War leader/planner pointed out how bad it would likely go, but with all the rogues etc early, it just had to be done.

My call, my responsibility

6 of our nations were rogues, 3 more inactive - it was a large risk and we decided to try it anyway. Not my best plan :rolleyes:

Win or lose, if we think we are being covertly attacked we will come at you. Rogues slowed our growth, I suspect we did the same in return.

This rivalry can go on as long as you want. We are good with it. B-)
[/quote]
You lacked the numbers and the nukes to hit a hand picked member base and pull it off. My guess is you said deal with them now befor thay grow or we will have to deal with them later. I hope you the best in the rest of the round but this plan did not go well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1309492038' post='2745609']
You lacked the numbers and the nukes to hit a hand picked member base and pull it off. My guess is you said deal with them now befor thay grow or we will have to deal with them later. I hope you the best in the rest of the round but this plan did not go well.
[/quote]

C'mon, DB. You of all people should know that when it comes to war, we don't care what part of the round it is. Nothing on our forums even suggested that we had an issue with your growth. The rogues were the issue. They were organized, and were obviously the working of another alliance trying to slow our growth. I notice that although you quote Roan(Janitor), you fail to deny sending those rogues...

We're Lafayette Escadrille. We feel like we can win ANY fight! Didn't work out as well as we anticipated it would, but hell, we gave it a shot(and still are). It absolutely blows my mind that some of you can still make this out to be shameful. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.

Salute!

"Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess." Whether if its on Steve or Bob, that quote sums up 90% of DoW threads. Not much you can do but let it slide and enjoy whats going on in-game.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1309497396' post='2745684']
C'mon, DB. You of all people should know that when it comes to war, we don't care what part of the round it is. Nothing on our forums even suggested that we had an issue with your growth. The rogues were the issue. They were organized, and were obviously the working of another alliance trying to slow our growth. I notice that although you quote Roan(Janitor), you fail to deny sending those rogues...

We're Lafayette Escadrille. We feel like we can win ANY fight! Didn't work out as well as we anticipated it would, but hell, we gave it a shot(and still are). It absolutely blows my mind that some of you can still make this out to be shameful. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.

Salute!
[/quote]

No matter what people think about this war, its still a war and a good one! Keep up the good work Le. I think that anyone who knows you guys knows that you will go to war no matter whether you will win or lose. What fun is it to only fight when you know you will win?

Want to thank LE for the fun fight and my hat comes off to you for up declaring on an alliance where there was a chance not to win. Not a lot of alliances now days that would do that. Peace starts at update tonight best of luck rebuilding to both sides.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1309325249' post='2744004']
b1

Bingo!

Also :3 ernie, why you no attack me?
[/quote]

:(

I knew that if I attacked you, my soldiers wouldn't fight, they'd just have tea and picnics with yours since they knew them so well.