Behind the Veil

AlDei

[color="#008000"][center][i]Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden.

Holy Quran - Chapter 4, Verse 85[/i][/center][/color]

Reminiscent of the multi-national networks first emergence onto the global stage, masked insurgents appear before a camera directed by an unknown independent journalist to share their new declaration to the global public.

A light flickers several times before illuminating the 3 uniformed combatants who stand in full view of the shot. Beautifully adorned RPB launchers set leaning side by side along the wall decorate the backdrop of the scene. Hung on the wall is a black flag with white Arabic writing upon it reading:
[center][i]"I bare witness, there is no God save Him, the living, the eternal."[/i][/center]

[center]The men adjust themselves & when they are given the "OK" to begin, the center-most militant speaks;[/center]

[center][left][img]http://cdn.wn.com/pd/3a/06/c40491be30cd0583616c2813a1ec_grande.jpg[/img][/left][/center]

[i]"It has come again to the forefront in the service to the Most Gracious, Most Merciful Allah & His true followers; the community of Islam, that we emerge from the silence yet again to assert His truth upon the world. What else may one part with, not - but share with all in its entirety? Why, nothing less than the truth of Allah. This has been the purpose of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, & ours to continue by Allah's supreme grace. Our prophet, the Spirit of Truth as prophesied by the Christians in their own holy Bible when it was stated, He 'will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their (The Israelites) brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.' He provided us with the groundwork & final truth- we swore to take this Truth to all the world; that Cause has never ceased. We will carry it on & indeed Islam will triumph, for surely Allah is with the righteous & indeed it is we whom He commands.

God is great."[/i]

The insurgent to the right of the speaker reveals a small Quran & begins to recite to the viewers while the third man leans to retrieve a shining golden rifle, brandishing the weapon to viewers. Pointing the rifle upward, the insurgant fired rapidly, [i]"Behold, the infuriated voice of Islam- suffered & silent no longer. Allahu'akbar Allahu'akbar Allahu'akbar Allahu'akbar"[/i]

The Commonwealth has banned all members of this group from entering our borders. Islam has no right to be militant in this world, as our peoples have been able to live peacefully together since our country began.

Statement from the Commonwealth Islamic Party
"...this group should not be associated with the peaceful Muslims living in Niger, Nigeria, Togo, Benin. It has not, and never will be, our goal to seek violence because of 'oppression'."

The West African Republic closes its borders to this group. Any members who enter will be arrested according to our anti terror laws.

[i]"These people do not and will never be, spokespeople for the Islamic people of the West African Republic."[/i]

Imam Muhammad Al-Bakir, Yaounde Islamic Mosque.

Edited by Curristan

Intelligence arms of the Arctican security apparatus have begun analyzing the announcement and its possible sources to determine whether it was made by Yaza Hajin, a group affiliated to Yaza Hajin, or a newcomer to the field of radical militant Islam.

[i]"The Christ Jesus, peace be upon him, was cited in Gospel of Matthew 10:34 to have stated, 'I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.' As Messenger of Allah, Jesus understood that the Truth is not all inclusive but is indeed a very exclusive thing. This is why not all may receive it, this is why most remain silent, this is why a select few have always remained to protect & spread it. Indeed, we are warriors of the Most Devoted, faithful in the blessed Cause, soldiers of the Yaza-Hajin. We give voice to the truth & Islam. We carry this truth to all places of the earth as commanded of us by Allah, most Gracious most Merciful. We arm & train because the enemies of Allah are heavily armed & well trained. We are by no means originators in this plight, our actions are not different from that of the alleged 'civilized' world. Muslims who succumb to the alluring peace & silence- spiritually lame in that this truth is one that demands action- are certainly not Muslims at all & to allege such would be entirely false. You have done nothing for Islam aside adding nominal-Muslims into our ranks. Perhaps your Imams would be willing to sit & speak with a true followers of the faith?

La ilaha illa Allah"[/i]

"Do note that you will be prosecuted if you commit any illegal activities, including violence. Peaceful protesting and means of spreading religion, acceptable. Violence? Prepared to receive a taste of your own medicine."

"While the Athenian Federation is open to all faiths it is not becoming a battlefield for religious conflicts. All members of this organisation are hereby banned from entering the Athenian Federation. Any who are found will be deported back to their country of origin."

"All people in the Federation of Columbia are granted the freedom of religion, but we will not tolerate any violence from any religion within our borders. Any known member of this organization entering the Federation of Columbia will be arrested upon entry into the country."

Publicly, high government officials would have no comment, lower government members, people who are affiliated due to being (non-military) teachers, secretaries, etc. would tend dismiss the clip as a prank or scare video. Privately Rebel intelligence services would be searching for the origins of the video, the organization that aired it, and said organization's intents.

OOC: AlDei never announced the name of the organization, unless I am incorrect.

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1309191615' post='2742733']
[i]"The Christ Jesus, peace be upon him, was cited in Gospel of Matthew 10:34 to have stated, 'I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.' As Messenger of Allah, Jesus understood that the Truth is not all inclusive but is indeed a very exclusive thing. This is why not all may receive it, this is why most remain silent, this is why a select few have always remained to protect & spread it. Indeed, we are warriors of the Most Devoted, faithful in the blessed Cause, soldiers of the Yaza-Hajin. We give voice to the truth & Islam. We carry this truth to all places of the earth as commanded of us by Allah, most Gracious most Merciful. We arm & train because the enemies of Allah are heavily armed & well trained. We are by no means originators in this plight, our actions are not different from that of the alleged 'civilized' world. Muslims who succumb to the alluring peace & silence- spiritually lame in that this truth is one that demands action- are certainly not Muslims at all & to allege such would be entirely false. You have done nothing for Islam aside adding nominal-Muslims into our ranks. Perhaps your Imams would be willing to sit & speak with a true followers of the faith?

La ilaha illa Allah"[/i]
[/quote]

"I, a Catholic Christian, believes Jesus was not a messenger, but was the Savoir himself in flesh and blood, standing before all of us until he was crucified on a cross to save us all and open the gates of the Kingdom of God for all of us. However you haven't done anything bad so I don't see a reason to declare a war on you like others seem to have been doing. So long as you don't go out and start slaughtering Jews and Christians I do not see why people seem to be so against you."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States of The Islands[/b]

[b]PUBLIC[/b]

The tiny Islamic community in the Holy Empire of Ursalia (which were so infinitesimal that even Pagans, which in turn were tiny, outnumbered them by a margin of five to one, denounced this organization.

"This organization shall not be associated with Muslims currently living peacefully with Christians within the borders of the Holy Ursalian Empire, neither shall it be a prelude to the militarization of Islam as expoused by this organization." An Islamic religious leader publicly stated in a speech in Nadrink.

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

COMPNOR issued orders for its agents and operatives to place this organization on the watch list. Any verified member of such organization entering the country would be detained by UBA officials and properly dealt with.

Edited by JEDCJT

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1309199320' post='2742814']
"I, a Catholic Christian, believes Jesus was not a messenger, but was the Savoir himself in flesh and blood, standing before all of us until he was crucified on a cross to save us all and open the gates of the Kingdom of God for all of us. However you haven't done anything bad so I don't see a reason to declare a war on you like others seem to have been doing. So long as you don't go out and start slaughtering Jews and Christians I do not see why people seem to be so against you."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States of The Islands[/b]
[/quote]

[i]"We see the Catholic Church as a perversion of Christianity. We wonder if you really know the history of your religion? Also, we refuse the slaughter of any peaceful non-combatants, Islam is to be brought to all the world, not forced upon it. What we do carry on through force is the defece of our faith & the war with the infidel world. We do promise the collapse of the infidel hegemony that currently rules over the geopolitical landscape."[/i]

OOC: Lavo, this is the Yaza-Hajin

Edited by AlDei

"As long as there are no violent acts committed by this organisation, and as long as they do not interfere with the policies of the Corporate Republic or its allies, we will be neutral regarding this organisation."

- CRC spokesperson

"Many centuries ago my ancestors fought bravely to stop the unholy influence of Islam from taking over the Christian Kingdoms of Spain. New Spain remains poised to honor her ancestors traditions and combat any subversive elements of Islam seeking to persecute or commit any harms against Catholics. Furthermore, we detest the slandering of our Catholic Church. If you seek war with the "Infidels" you will find us to be a merciless foe. Islam has long since stood as a beacon of peace in the Middle East and abroad and to see a return to the barbaric nature of militant Islam is an absolute shame. "

Signed, Enrique Bourbon King of New Spain.

---

Classified:
The NSI would monitor this organization closely and seek to find a source should any further actions be needed. Precautionary measures were taken to insure none of these elements had planted themselves in New Spain...although the Islamic population within it was mostly non-existent the hostile rhetoric to Catholicism used by this organization was still a threat taken very seriously.

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1309200168' post='2742822']
[i]"We see the Catholic Church as a perversion of Christianity. We wonder if you really know the history of your religion? Also, we refuse the slaughter of any peaceful non-combatants, Islam is to be brought to all the world, not forced upon it. What we do carry on through force is the defece of our faith & the war with the infidel world. We do promise the collapse of the infidel hegemony that currently rules over the geopolitical landscape."[/i]

OOC: Lavo, this is the Yaza-Hajin
[/quote]

"Being the leader of a nation of 100,000 Roman Catholics I must say I do not oblige to you talking about our church that way. As our church exists today, we are one of peace and harmony.'

[b]Classified[/b]

Tourism and Immigration officials put this organization on the, "No Entry" list. Not for tourism or immigration.

The People's Republic of Africa disaproves of militant Islam in any way, shape, or form, and as such it has no place in the PRA. Any members of this organization found attempting to enter the PRA will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of PRA law.

Classified:

The PRA shall monitor this group to the best of its capabilities.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1309206277' post='2742884']
"Being the leader of a nation of 100,000 Roman Catholics I must say I do not oblige to you talking about our church that way. As our church exists today, we are one of peace and harmony.'

[b]Classified[/b]

Tourism and Immigration officials put this organization on the, "No Entry" list. Not for tourism or immigration.
[/quote]

Dr. Nakir Zaik, currently the only man identified with any affiliation with the Yaza-Hajin, revealed himself for the first time, providing a less ambiguous voice behind the mysterious network. His thick accent would be immediately recognizable to anyone who has ever followed his public talks & orations on Islam.

[i]"First I would like to make it clear, I do not think this point has bee made obvious. This network, the Yaza-Hajin, peace be upon Allah's devoted, is as a conglomerate if you will- an loosely tied organization of vast & varying facets within Islam, perhaps the most outspoken of which are affiliated with the militant wing of what is called, The Greatest Cause. Let me begin on this topic of Catholicism. Why say Catholicism is a perversion? As with everything, we should begin with its history.

Catholicism was born out of a most unholy union between Christianity & pagan religions still rampant in Rome at the time. For example, the pagan goddess Astarte- 'the Queen of Heaven'. Clearly this is pagan, certainly this is not Christian correct? Then, why do Catholics put such a large emphasis no her today under another name- the Virgin Mary, again looking back to the 'mix' of pagan & Christian beliefs. Yet you are Christians are you not? Actually no, no I am sorry I am convinced that you are not. But this is not entirely your own fault. You have been deceived, in fact with only this small example we must say millions of Roman Catholics have bee deceived. As a political maneuver, a motion for control; the power that be in Rome needed desperately to unite the people under them not in any righteous cause, no, simply control. Christianity appeared in the midst of a city of paganism & despite Christians unwillingness to bow to false pagan gods the practices were still fervent in Rome. To make a long story short (it is not a good story to tell either way) Christianity was adopted along with pagan gods who where no longer called gods, instead they where branded 'Saints'. This is but a small bite of the history, but sufficient I do hope to spark your own studies into your faith. From this point forward we fall upon a dark history befallen over Europe & much of the 'old world' unto the new world, a history written itself in large part by the Roman Catholic power structures situated in the Vatican or 'Divine Serpent' in Latin."[/i]

Olayuk Aglukark, the Bering region’s most prominent (practicing) Islamic scholar, concerning the unrevealed insurgents.

“Advocating our great faith through arms is extremely counter-productive in places where the non-believers out number the faithful more than a thousand to one.
On my Aleutian island, outside the prophet who walks beside all faithful, I alone hold the faith. It can be lonely at times, but the word sustains me.

Supporting outright warfare, whatever the grievances of our brothers elsewhere, is simply not an option for many Moslem communities.”

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1309208837' post='2742920']
Dr. Nakir Zaik, currently the only man identified with any affiliation with the Yaza-Hajin, revealed himself for the first time, providing a less ambiguous voice behind the mysterious network. His thick accent would be immediately recognizable to anyone who has ever followed his public talks & orations on Islam.

[i]"First I would like to make it clear, I do not think this point has bee made obvious. This network, the Yaza-Hajin, peace be upon Allah's devoted, is as a conglomerate if you will- an loosely tied organization of vast & varying facets within Islam, perhaps the most outspoken of which are affiliated with the militant wing of what is called, The Greatest Cause. Let me begin on this topic of Catholicism. Why say Catholicism is a perversion? As with everything, we should begin with its history.

Catholicism was born out of a most unholy union between Christianity & pagan religions still rampant in Rome at the time. For example, the pagan goddess Astarte- 'the Queen of Heaven'. Clearly this is pagan, certainly this is not Christian correct? Then, why do Catholics put such a large emphasis no her today under another name- the Virgin Mary, again looking back to the 'mix' of pagan & Christian beliefs. Yet you are Christians are you not? Actually no, no I am sorry I am convinced that you are not. But this is not entirely your own fault. You have been deceived, in fact with only this small example we must say millions of Roman Catholics have bee deceived. As a political maneuver, a motion for control; the power that be in Rome needed desperately to unite the people under them not in any righteous cause, no, simply control. Christianity appeared in the midst of a city of paganism & despite Christians unwillingness to bow to false pagan gods the practices were still fervent in Rome. To make a long story short (it is not a good story to tell either way) Christianity was adopted along with pagan gods who where no longer called gods, instead they where branded 'Saints'. This is but a small bite of the history, but sufficient I do hope to spark your own studies into your faith. From this point forward we fall upon a dark history befallen over Europe & much of the 'old world' unto the new world, a history written itself in large part by the Roman Catholic power structures situated in the Vatican or 'Divine Serpent' in Latin."[/i]
[/quote]

[b]Private Within The Orange House[/b]

Robert looked at the reply to David's post and started laughing. David was drinking his afternoon cup of coffee, "What's so funny Robert?" The Round Room had that Orange tint that it always had as the sun always went down. The lights in the Round Room always turned off automatically at 19:00 so that David could enjoy the sunset. Robert handed David the sheet of paper with the translation of the response. David sat down in his leather chair and let out a few chuckles, "I guess a man on Mars can tell a man in Antarctica why they are wrong in what they believe - they obviously know so much about one another."

[b]Public Reply[/b]

David began to write his reply,

"My name is David Anthony O'Reilly. I believe in God The Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, our Lord, Who conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of The Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell, and on the third day He rose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. From there he shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in The Holy Spirit, The Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.

Mary is the Mother of Jesus. She was, is, and always will be a virgin because no man took that from her, by her choice. Saints were not preselected. They are still being brought into the church today depending on certain obstacles the reputation of their lives will have to overcome.

I do not worship Mary, in case you were wondering. I pray to Her, the Saints, Jesus Chirst, and The Almighty himself. I even pray to my past father and mother for guidance in hard times.
I don't know what you believe, but frankly it does not matter to me. In my country you have the right to believe what you want, and it will always be that way. I don't worship anyone but The Almighty God himself. This is my last public statement on this, so say what you must.
God Bless."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States of The Islands [/b]

While many Russians might sympathize with the Yaza-Hajin’s assessment of Roman Catholicism we prevent ourselves from pointing out, once again, that they are intolerant of other cultures. More importantly the Yaza-Hajin’s Republique du Fleuve branch declared war on Russia and vowed to see the Tsardom crumble. Because of this the Yaza-Hajin is forever banned from our country.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1309217371' post='2742990']
Olayuk Aglukark, the Bering region’s most prominent (practicing) Islamic scholar, concerning the unrevealed insurgents.

“Advocating our great faith through arms is extremely counter-productive in places where the non-believers out number the faithful more than a thousand to one.
On my Aleutian island, outside the prophet who walks beside all faithful, I alone hold the faith. It can be lonely at times, but the word sustains me.

Supporting outright warfare, whatever the grievances of our brothers elsewhere, is simply not an option for many Moslem communities.”
[/quote]

As Dr. Nakir Zaik offered more & more of his time to personally replying to statements from all over the world, he became further convinced that what the Yaza-Hajin was doing for the world was more than necessary- it was urgent.

[i]"It must too have been lonely for Mohammad, peace be upon him, while he received Allah's word. What I am trying to say is that it is not your place to tell a Muslim what he should or should not do when for Islam you do, not. Regardless, it is not through arms that militant YH advocate Islam, but with them they do defend the truth. In the end, it should also be remembered that we Muslims are at war as was Mohammad, peace be apon him, & as such we are all warriors."[/i]

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1309218017' post='2742995']
[b]Private Within The Orange House[/b]

Robert looked at the reply to David's post and started laughing. David was drinking his afternoon cup of coffee, "What's so funny Robert?" The Round Room had that Orange tint that it always had as the sun always went down. The lights in the Round Room always turned off automatically at 19:00 so that David could enjoy the sunset. Robert handed David the sheet of paper with the translation of the response. David sat down in his leather chair and let out a few chuckles, "I guess a man on Mars can tell a man in Antarctica why they are wrong in what they believe - they obviously know so much about one another."

[b]Public Reply[/b]

David began to write his reply,

"My name is David Anthony O'Reilly. I believe in God The Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, our Lord, Who conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of The Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell, and on the third day He rose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. From there he shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in The Holy Spirit, The Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.

Mary is the Mother of Jesus. She was, is, and always will be a virgin because no man took that from her, by her choice. Saints were not preselected. They are still being brought into the church today depending on certain obstacles the reputation of their lives will have to overcome.

I do not worship Mary, in case you were wondering. I pray to Her, the Saints, Jesus Chirst, and The Almighty himself. I even pray to my past father and mother for guidance in hard times.
I don't know what you believe, but frankly it does not matter to me. In my country you have the right to believe what you want, and it will always be that way. I don't worship anyone but The Almighty God himself. This is my last public statement on this, so say what you must.
God Bless."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States of The Islands [/b]
[/quote]

[i]"Prayer is a form of worship, many would argue. I invite you to sit & discuss this further, perhaps there is somewhere within your United States that we may meet? Also, I am a Moslem if you where not aware."[/i]
Dr. Nakir Zaik

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1309225378' post='2743090']
As Dr. Nakir Zaik offered more & more of his time to personally replying to statements from all over the world, he became further convinced that what the Yaza-Hajin was doing for the world was more than necessary- it was urgent.

[i]"It must too have been lonely for Mohammad, peace be upon him, while he received Allah's word. What I am trying to say is that it is not your place to tell a Muslim what he should or should not do when for Islam you do, not. Regardless, it is not through arms that militant YH advocate Islam, but with them they do defend the truth. In the end, it should also be remembered that we Muslims are at war as was Mohammad, peace be apon him, & as such we are all warriors."[/i]

[i]"Prayer is a form of worship, many would argue. I invite you to sit & discuss this further, perhaps there is somewhere within your United States that we may meet? Also, I am a Moslem if you where not aware."[/i]
Dr. Nakir Zaik
[/quote]

[b]Private Reply[/b]

"Well from my definition and a few billion other people in the world, prayer is not a definite form a worship.

Do you want to know what worship is - from a Irish Catholic's point of view? I worship God. I worship God because I knew that when nuclear weapons from North America were coming towards my tiny Island Republic God would be the one that would accept me to His Kingdom if I was worthy. I know that one day when war strikes this planet He will be the only one to protect me and give me ultimate wisdom. I would do anything for my Lord.
I have very important things on my plate right now and while I would like to talk to you in person, I do not have the time to listen to someone either trying to convert me or tell me why I am wrong and they are correct."

Edited by PresidentDavid

The UFE shall not ban this group, but warns it on the strict ban on religion interfering with politics within our borders. Should such a thing occur, the organization will be outlawed along with those affiliated with it.