Mutual Aggression and Hate on Legion and Invicta Pact

Jgoods45

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309074795' post='2741776']
I recently joined their ranks. Willing to seel information for the right price. BTW sign me in, I follow Master Holten
[/quote]
Why anyone would want to steal information from Legion is beyond me.

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309074795' post='2741776']
I recently joined their ranks. Willing to seel information for the right price. BTW sign me in, I follow Master Holten
[/quote]

It was supposed to be sell, but I guess steal can work as well. Now to answer your question, The legion is run by bbriliant people, who help and care for the newer nations. As well as their knowledge of this game is uncanny.

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309076574' post='2741787']
It was supposed to be sell, but I guess steal can work as well. Now to answer your question, The legion is run by [i]useless [/i]people, who help and care for the newer nations. As well as their knowledge of [i]peace mode[/i] is uncanny.
[/quote]
Fixed it for you.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1309077485' post='2741791']
I hear their knowledge of how to suck is unrivalled...

I support the ideals of this treaty but alas can't sign it personally
[/quote]

Someones a little mad at the Legion, did something happen to your nation that left you so sour?

[quote name='slingersam' timestamp='1309079011' post='2741798']
Someones a little mad at the Legion, did something happen to your nation that left you so sour?
[/quote]
Well there was the part where your alliance refused to leave peace mode, leaving us (and a few others) to bear a disproportionate share of the last war, making us burn a lot more than we would have otherwise. Your cowardice had a direct negative impact on not just myself and my nation, but my alliance and my allies. That's why [i]I[/i] hate Legion. Please disband :)

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309079676' post='2741801']
Well there was the part where your alliance refused to leave peace mode, leaving us (and a few others) to bear a disproportionate share of the last war, making us burn a lot more than we would have otherwise. Your cowardice had a direct negative impact on not just myself and my nation, but my alliance and my allies. That's why [i]I[/i] hate Legion. Please disband :)
[/quote]

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. The way I saw it, the legion held up their end of the war, and was supporting other nations to the best of their abilities