MoG[Corp] - Empire of Wagadou relations

Mogar

To: Empire of Wagadou
RE: African Economic Relations
To Whom it may Concern:
MoG[Corp] is interested in establishing relations with your newly formed nation, we believe in peace amongst our African neighbors, and we would like to send a diplomat, Ayano Makoto to discuss things more in person, a private jet is standing by to send her to your capital at word of your approval.
Masami Midori,
MoG[Corp] Chief Communications Officer

Edited by Mogar

[url=http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/news/060918a/adewale_akinnuoye_agbaje.jpg]Kwame Nkrumah[/url] sent a reply back to MoG[Corp].

[quote]To Masami Midori,

We would be delighted to host a meeting in Accra. Accommodations will be made in the capital for the arrival of Ayano Makoto.

We await your arrival with anticipation.

Sincerely,

Kwame Nkrumah,
[i]Head Diplomat of Foreign Affairs[/i]
[/quote]

After a short plane trip, Ms. Makoto arrived in Accra, leaving her entourage at the hotel, she rode by private car to the meeting. Once sitting down across from the other delegation, she spoke softly "I am Ayano Makoto, the MoG[Corp] spokesperson, but I am guessing you already knew that, I would like to get down to business, at the very least, because of your nation's proximity to MoG[Corp] property, we would like to offer your nation a prefer customer status, which includes discounted airfare on MoG[Air] among other benefits. We have other matters to discuss as well, but I thought beginning a meeting like this with something that benefits your people, would be a gesture that displays our non hostile intentions, war is usually bad for business, well, not for our defense divisions, but the civilian divisions tend to take a nosedive."

"We would be willing to defend your nation, in exchange for ensuring our citizens are not arrested in your country for non violent offenses, for example if a citizen of our corporation were caught selling illegal narcotics in your country they would have the option to return to MoG[Corp] property over having to waste their lives in jail."

"Basically, a form of immunity, or a guarantee by us to return them to Mogatopia? We would be willing to export them back to you, if there was a mutual guarantee that justice would be served to them? This sounds like a small price to pay, in exchange for mutual defense," said Kwame.

"we would transport your citizens back to you should they commit a crime in our nation, our prison system is a privilege, not a something everyone deserves. As long as our citizens are not arrested in your nation for non violent offenses or our Corporation is put under tariffs, we have no trouble agreeing to an optional defense and mutual defense pact with you, we want to ensure African stability."

[quote]=== Article I - Peace and Open Borders ===
The Mogar Corporation (MoG[Corp]) and the Empire of Wagadou (Wagadou) agree to remain respectful of one anothers citizens and the special relationship of the African nations, and will not obstruct citizens if they should wish to return to their home nation. Both Nations should look out for each others citizens well-being, and any law enforcement should attempt non violent and non lethal means, only resorting to lethality in someone who is an imminent threat to society(ie Murder, Rape, other violent offenses). MoG[Corp] and Wagadou bwill not impose any tariffs on products sold in each others territory. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

=== Article II - Intelligence ===
Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

=== Article III - War ===
Both signatories agree to defend the other by any means necessary in the event that an aggressive war is initiated by a third party; upon the request of the attacked signatory, defense is mandatory. Signatories are not required to do so, however, if the other has been attacked for fulfilling another treaty. In the event of such defense "chaining," defense is optional though encouraged. Should a signatory wish to commit to an offensive war, they may request aid and the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to go to war with them.

=== Article IV - Cancellation ===
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 1 month notice(OOC: 3 days) to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

=== Signed for the Empire of Wagadou ===

=== Signed for the Mogar Corporation ===
Ayano Makoto
[/quote]

Edited by Mogar