Axis DoE

[quote name='excessium' timestamp='1309472651' post='2745354']
Because to be honest, Members votes aren't going to greatly impact any alliance decisions so essentially if a member sells their vote, they're getting free money lol
[/quote]

So basically members don't have any say so they can just pawn off their votes to someone else. They also can't speak freely unless you allow it. Have fun recruiting with those policies.

I hope it works out for you, seriously.

o/ Axis
o7 SNAFU

Edit: grammar

Edited by Joey67500

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joey67500' timestamp='1309707525' post='2747647']
So basically members don't have any say so they can just pawn off their votes to someone else. They also can't speak freely unless you allow it. Have fun recruiting with those policies.
[/quote]
1. They don't pawn off their votes. The individual who buys said vote is counted as a separate member for the purposes of that vote.
2. As for free speech, anything except malignant harassment is fine.

Edited by Alex0827a

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1309717550' post='2747791']
1. They don't pawn off their votes. The individual who buys said vote is counted as a separate member for the purposes of that vote.
2. As for free speech, anything except malignant harassment is fine.
[/quote]

1. Okay, so if I were to buy the votes of two of your members. Would I then get the chance to vote twice? Also, when you say separate member, are you saying that both the member and the one who bought the vote vote?

2.So you're fine as long as they don't go around telling everyone that you suck. I suppose that's reasonable...

[quote name='Joey67500' timestamp='1309749205' post='2748085']
1. Okay, so if I were to buy the votes of two of your members. Would I then get the chance to vote twice? Also, when you say separate member, are you saying that both the member and the one who bought the vote vote?

2.So you're fine as long as they don't go around telling everyone that you suck. I suppose that's reasonable...
[/quote]
1. Yep, although we may only allow you to purchase one vote at a time, depending on price and what the matter is.

2. If they think we suck, they're free to leave :P