Axis DoE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, I've gotta say, we need to do some talking.

Axis is indeed protected by SNAFU at least until we have an opportunity to clear up a few points of interest to our relationship.

I'm sure you'll be seeing an amendment to this announcement in the days ahead.

Meanwhile, if we're buying votes, I vote black olives on all pizzas at the SNAFU Organizational picnic.

Best of luck, Alex. I know SNAFU will be able to assist you and Axis in getting these initial creases ironed out.

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1308975688' post='2740932']

Axis is indeed protected by SNAFU at least until we have an opportunity to clear up a few points of interest to our relationship.

Meanwhile, if we're buying votes, I vote black olives on all pizzas at the SNAFU Organizational picnic.
[/quote]

I will vote with you, so long as we get some Pineapple on them. ;)

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1308985445' post='2741037']
So we had a few mergers and then a bunch more Micros DoE.

How insanely unproductive.
[/quote]

Holy crap. You're UPN.. you should be merging or something. You aren't really in any credible position to comment on the productiveness or worth of any alliance.

<_<

EDIT: Words weren't worth the drama.

Best of luck, Axis.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1308975688' post='2740932']

[/quote]

I'm curious as to why someone would agree to protect someone prior to reading their charter. It is a pretty risky thing to do.. his charter could've been all about destroying a large alliance or something yet.. you've already agreed to protect him. I'm not judging, but perhaps a little more communication between alliances and their future protectorates would save them both from future trouble. However, I wish Axis good luck even though it is off to a rough start.

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1309025756' post='2741219']
I'm curious as to why someone would agree to protect someone prior to reading their charter. It is a pretty risky thing to do.. his charter could've been all about destroying a large alliance or something yet.. you've already agreed to protect him. I'm not judging, but perhaps a little more communication between alliances and their future protectorates would save them both from future trouble. However, I wish Axis good luck even though it is off to a rough start.
[/quote]

It's an informal protection subject to the finalization of their plans. Meaning, there were some concerns we have about their charter (believe it or not some of which have already been addressed) but we didn't want their asses hanging in the wind until we can either come to an agreement or not.

This DoE was very unexpected, but we're willing to try and work through these issues because Alex is a good guy and may have just gotten a tad bit excited.

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1309053869' post='2741490']
If I could make this abundantly clear... Votes purchased only count toward things members can vote on, not gov decisions.

kthxbai
[/quote]

Ah, so basicly you are saying that your member's votes mean !@#$.

Gotcha

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1309054182' post='2741500']
Ah, so basicly you are saying that your member's votes mean !@#$.

Gotcha
[/quote]
Well, they'd get to vote on some stuff, we just haven't existed long enough yet for any of that to pop up.

The Stock Market is now Open! I would like to officially state that we only currently have Stocks for the alliance Axis, but anyone that wishes to have their Alliance be traded openly on the Stock Market please simple change your charter to allow other people to buy votes within your alliance and you will be added to the Stock Market!