The SUN Still Shines on Tetris

We here in SUN are proud to announce that we have upgraded our existing ODP with our friends over in Tetris, to an MDoAP.

Here's to a great group of allies!

o/Tetris!
o/SUN!

The SUN Still Shines on Tetris MDoAP

Article I - Peace
State of Unified Nations (SUN) and Tetris (Tetris) agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

Article II - Intelligence
Should either signatory obtain evidence that the threat of the other alliance's security is at risk, they should inform the alliance as soon as possible through appropriate channels.

Article III - Aid
If one of the signatories of this treaty finds that they need military or financial aid, they are allowed to ask the other signatory for aid. The other signatory is encouraged to take send aid to the requesting alliance, but this is not required.

Article IV - Mutual Defense
If either signatory comes under attack from a third party, the second alliance will defend it's ally.

Article V - Optional Aggression
If either signatory decides to attack a third party, the second alliance has the option of declaring alongside their ally.

Article VI – Cancellation
Should either signatory wish to cancel this agreement, they are to give 24 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

For Tetris,
Pollard, Game Developer
Hereno, Programmer of Foreign Affairs
Ali5541, Programmer of Internal Affairs
USMC123, Programmer of Game Patent
Sam Morgan, Programmer of Line Completion
AnecdotalRabbit, Game Councilor
Granat, Game Councilor
Rhaemyr, Game Councilor

For SUN,
King James II, Emperor
KillerCruiser, Prime Minister
hewhoisgod, Minister of Foreign Affairs
swatch0, Minister of War
xYnOhTnAx, Minister of the Interior
Rotthelmshausen, Minister of Recruitment
SunofGod, Minister of Economics

Edited by hewhoisgod

yay was hoping on this :D Tetris is an amazing alliance. I see an amazing future for us.

o/ Pollard <3
o/ Hereno
o/ Ali5541

Most of all
o/ Tetris
o/ SUN

LOL..

SUN still only has one friend.. It's cute though.

Cause if your MoW is anything about what your war machine is about, you'll need someone to save you.

I feel bad for Tetris that they disgraced themselves to sign a treaty with you.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308967565' post='2740842']
LOL..

SUN still only has one friend.. It's cute though.

Cause if your MoW is anything about what your war machine is about, you'll need someone to save you.

I feel bad for Tetris that they disgraced themselves to sign a treaty with you.
[/quote]

u mad bro?

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1308977487' post='2740947']
Lawl. Nice timing.
[/quote]

Enlighten me.

SUN is a good bunch of people, but Tetris?!?! :gag:

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1308987738' post='2741047']
u mad bro?

Enlighten me.

SUN is a good bunch of people, but Tetris?!?! :gag:
[/quote]

LOL.. /me looks at his alliance's treaties, then looks at sun's

Can't see why I would be mad. Just think its funny and coincidental to them again having issues somewhere, and hiding behind someone else.

Also, you wouldn't have to be enlightened if you were keeping tabs on your treaty partners you upgrade with "bro"..

Anyone who wants to form their own opinion of us, instead of listening to the somewhat biased pmoses, feel free to stop by our channel at #SUN. We'd be glad to say hello! B-)

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1309018121' post='2741173']
Anyone who wants to form their own opinion of us, instead of listening to the somewhat biased pmoses, feel free to stop by our channel at #SUN. We'd be glad to say hello! B-)
[/quote]
Dont worry about it, no one holds his opinion with any kind of value and most view him worse off then you.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1309018777' post='2741177']
Well I like Tetris, so I hope to say and see SUN improve some of its more internal attitudes..
[/quote]

This seems fair.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1308987738' post='2741047']
Enlighten me.
[/quote]

I just find it a bit ironic that when $%&# hits the fan they run to Tetris. The first time it was a treaty, the second for an upgrade. Unless of course talks of an upgrade have been in motion for longer than I feel they have, which I doubt. In which case I humbly withdraw my comment. :)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1309016225' post='2741165']
Oh my PMoses jealous? :smug:
You don't have a lot of friends on the OWF at this moment :huh:
[/quote]

LOL. that doesn't seem to bother me. The only friends I don't have are the friends of yours.. which by account is not many at all. Plus, I don't come to the owf to make friends. The ones that tend to try and down me, or view how "worse" off I am are mostly the unimportant no names anyways. The people I need to impress, or need on my side are there. No worries. How many friends you got going there? Since your gov was sick of your actions and got you early peace? Don't seem like you have many friends either. ;) But I have come to the conclusion SUN is irrelevant and not worth my time anymore. So if you wish to carry anything on. You know where you can find me. Can't say I would acknowledge your presence though.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309025506' post='2741217']
LOL. that doesn't seem to bother me. The only friends I don't have are the friends of yours.. which by account is not many at all. Plus, I don't come to the owf to make friends. The ones that tend to try and down me, or view how "worse" off I am are mostly the unimportant no names anyways. The people I need to impress, or need on my side are there. No worries. How many friends you got going there? Since your gov was sick of your actions and got you early peace? Don't seem like you have many friends either. ;) But I have come to the conclusion SUN is irrelevant and not worth my time anymore. So if you wish to carry anything on. You know where you can find me. Can't say I would acknowledge your presence though.
[/quote]

Hey bro, can you please stop !@#$ting up our upgrade thread? You already have your own thread to do that in. Thanks.