The "Other" America

ElComandante

Letters from the Cuban government inviting a community of the "Other" America- American nations considered below the belt of superpower status as well as their delegations to attend a dual purpose summit in Havana, Cuba to open dialogue with the new Republic & to discuss the future of American security, cooperation & individual state sovereignty.

[i]"The essence of America lies in & of the majority of common nations who comprise her mass. We invite you to meet with us in solidarity of interests- the interest of a free America."[/i] - Presidente Cialon

List of esteemed invitees:

Confederation of American States
Dixie Confederacy
Federation of Columbia
Harrowshire
Manitoba
Midwest Republic
Missouri
New Monaco
Ontario

[center]Tucked within each invitation was a brochure & an all expenses-paid week long vacation in Havana.

[img]http://www.enjoyart.com/library/featured_artists/kerne_erickson/large/paradise_tropics.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='ElComandante' timestamp='1308947613' post='2740643']
OOC: I never mentioned that at all, did you even read my post?
[/quote]

OOC: Yeah, I did. These lines are a blatant reference to the ATO summit plus the fact that you invited every other nation that wasn't invited to the ATO.

"Letters from the Cuban government inviting a community of the "Other" America- American nations considered below the belt of superpower status as well as their delegations to attend a dual purpose summit in Havana, Cuba to open dialogue with the new Republic & to discuss the future of American security, cooperation & individual state sovereignty."

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1308947993' post='2740648']
OOC: Yeah, I did. These lines are a blatant reference to the ATO summit plus the fact that you invited every other nation that wasn't invited to the ATO.

"Letters from the Cuban government inviting a community of the "Other" America- American nations considered below the belt of superpower status as well as their delegations to attend a dual purpose summit in Havana, Cuba to open dialogue with the new Republic & to discuss the future of American security, cooperation & individual state sovereignty."
[/quote]

OOC: Nations below superpower status where exactly the ones I invited, NEVER anywhere in that post did I even mention ATO. There are many nations who aren't even part of your thread not invited, I even went so far as to describe what I meant by "Other" America- what I deemed non superpower nations.

[quote name='ElComandante' timestamp='1308948125' post='2740650']
OOC: Nations below superpower status where exactly the ones I invited, NEVER anywhere in that post did I even mention ATO. There are many nations who aren't even part of your thread not invited, I even went so far as to describe what I meant by "Other" America- what I deemed non superpower nations.
[/quote]

OOC: You don't have to mention the ATO for it to be seen that you implicitly implied you were talking about it. It's up to the GMs now.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1308948253' post='2740652']
OOC: You don't have to mention the ATO for it to be seen that you implicitly implied you were talking about it. It's up to the GMs now.
[/quote]

OOC: You've built up this entire issue in your own mind. If you have a problem with my wording I could have changed it, but really there should be no problem with it.