Order related news

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308962832' post='2740791']
:facepalm:

I said in the last four years, after all those wars. Don't tell me you never forgave NPO because I remember you cancelling a defense treaty right before Karma, two years after Great War III.

TIO, because you are friends with NPO you deserve this. Good friends should have treaties.
[/quote]
*A* defense treaty? Dude they !@#$%*ed out of 8 treaties and ran full speed away from the beating that was coming.

:( Poor TIO getting sucked into the lies and the failure that we call Pacifica. I hope you guys get smart and get out before they turn there backs on you in a situation they start.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308967813' post='2740845']
:( Poor TIO getting sucked into the lies and the failure that we call Pacifica. I hope you guys get smart and get out before they turn there backs on you in a situation they start.
[/quote]

I tried to warn them. :(

Either way, NPO be nice to them. I'm watching :ph34r:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1308956163' post='2740722']
Well, I read it. It didn't really provide any telling information. Care to explain your public insults that contrast with your private admiration of TIO?
[/quote]
As the official Village Idiot of The Imperial Order, from this point forth referred to as TIO for short, means that it is my right, no my duty to spew out utter nonsense when the moment calls for it. Using the immense wisdom that has befallen upon me, I decided that this was one of those moments. At the time, there were no snide or malicious remarks of this treaty and as such I thought that it would only be appropriate to put forth a little giggle on my part, as per my involvement in both TIO and IAA and the possible ramifications I may have had in the dropping of our treaty, which most believe was solely due to the coming of this treaty. But you know full and well the magnitude of the relationship between IAA and TIO, but you are part of a very miniscule and exclusive minority in that regard. Most that visit this humble forum of intellect have noted that they too believe that they know of the situation, but clearly by their condemnation of my 'opinion', they fail to perceive the true nature of what is upon them. So for them, I apologize for causing any confusion on their part, and I offer my humblest of apologies to my friends in not only TIO, but to those in NPO as well who I may have also offended. TIO knows that I view them with the utmost respect and dignity and cherish their enduring friendship and there's no treaty, contract, or wall of text that can even come close to showing you how much I appreciate you guys. Now some of you may be asking that if there is no way a wall of text can show this, then why even bother writing all this up in the first place? Well I shall tell you, it first began on a cold June morning, unusually cold for this time of the year mind you. And on this cold morning I was galloping through the meadows on my fine steed, and decided on that moment that I would waste several minutes of my precious time to waste even more minutes of the unlucky sap who decided to actually witness my art. I hope that this clears up any confusion that I may have brought about, but in the event that this in fact brought up even more confusion, I offer you my advice to just standing up and walk away with what little sanity you have left and cherish it.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by the one, MitchellBade, are solely his opinion and do not reflect the opinion of the Imperial Assault Alliance

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1308969823' post='2740859']
As the official Village Idiot of The Imperial Order, from this point forth referred to as TIO for short, means that it is my right, no my duty to spew out utter nonsense when the moment calls for it. Using the immense wisdom that has befallen upon me, I decided that this was one of those moments. At the time, there were no snide or malicious remarks of this treaty and as such I thought that it would only be appropriate to put forth a little giggle on my part, as per my involvement in both TIO and IAA and the possible ramifications I may have had in the dropping of our treaty, which most believe was solely due to the coming of this treaty. But you know full and well the magnitude of the relationship between IAA and TIO, but you are part of a very miniscule and exclusive minority in that regard. Most that visit this humble forum of intellect have noted that they too believe that they know of the situation, but clearly by their condemnation of my 'opinion', they fail to perceive the true nature of what is upon them. So for them, I apologize for causing any confusion on their part, and I offer my humblest of apologies to my friends in not only TIO, but to those in NPO as well who I may have also offended. TIO knows that I view them with the utmost respect and dignity and cherish their enduring friendship and there's no treaty, contract, or wall of text that can even come close to showing you how much I appreciate you guys. Now some of you may be asking that if there is no way a wall of text can show this, then why even bother writing all this up in the first place? Well I shall tell you, it first began on a cold June morning, unusually cold for this time of the year mind you. And on this cold morning I was galloping through the meadows on my fine steed, and decided on that moment that I would waste several minutes of my precious time to waste even more minutes of the unlucky sap who decided to actually witness my art. I hope that this clears up any confusion that I may have brought about, but in the event that this in fact brought up even more confusion, I offer you my advice to just standing up and walk away with what little sanity you have left and cherish it.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by the one, MitchellBade, are solely his opinion and do not reflect the opinion of the Imperial Assault Alliance
[/quote]

You confuse me more than any other individual. But I guess its why I kinda like you. :P

[/quote]

:(:( Poor TIO :(:(

[/quote]

I know you are big on the back stabbing thing due to the very convoluted events right as Karma started but really, you guys got off essentially scot-free in Karma.

And I say convoluted because frankly I believe that you guys got played by Archon, which happens, that's why he's one of the most influential rules in Bob history.

But still, even if you didn't and your version of the story is 100% accurate, you were allowed to peace out immediately while many of your allies burned for weeks or months then paid huge reps.

You should probably thank NPO for doing you a huge favor.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308984592' post='2741031']
I know you are big on the back stabbing thing due to the very convoluted events right as Karma started but really, you guys got off essentially scot-free in Karma.

And I say convoluted because frankly I believe that you guys got played by Archon, which happens, that's why he's one of the most influential rules in Bob history.

But still, even if you didn't and your version of the story is 100% accurate, you were allowed to peace out immediately while many of your allies burned for weeks or months then paid huge reps.

You should probably thank NPO for doing you a huge favor.
[/quote]

Urrr.. I didn't fight for TORN in Karma. I was actually a member of one of the allies that burned for weeks. So thanking NPO would be out the question either way you look at it. I am just saddend TIO which is a good group of guys/gals has to suffer the PR hit they did, and the future issues they will have with the treaty upgrade.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308994395' post='2741074']
Urrr.. I didn't fight for TORN in Karma. I was actually a member of one of the allies that burned for weeks. So thanking NPO would be out the question either way you look at it. I am just saddend TIO which is a good group of guys/gals has to suffer the PR hit they did, and the future issues they will have with the treaty upgrade.
[/quote]
You know your crystal ball has nothing but negative in it. Maybe put it away and judge actions of people and groups as they come. The future is ever in motion.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1308997699' post='2741086']
You know your crystal ball has nothing but negative in it. Maybe put it away and judge actions of people and groups as they come. The future is ever in motion.
[/quote]

Actions speak louder then the words your alliance spews. Prove me wrong, and then I will apologize, and not call you out on it again. Till then, deal with it.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309001098' post='2741097']
Actions speak louder then the words your alliance spews. Prove me wrong, and then I will apologize, and not call you out on it again. Till then, deal with it.
[/quote]
I have no problem with people who have a negative view. All I ask is that they give us a chance. It seems you are willing to give us a chance. Albeit grudgingly.

Now back to loving on TIO!

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308994395' post='2741074']
[/quote]

See, I burned for months in Karma. Was nuked for 45 consecutive days or so until there was finally a blown stagger. Went to PM for a couple weeks, came back out and burned again for months. Went from the top 200 in CN to a pile of rubble. Burned nearly a billion dollar war chest in 2 years ago money. Difference being, they are my allies and I have and would do it again for them and not feel bitter about it. I am curious about what alliance you were in and how you felt they betrayed you during that time frame as Karma was essentially a huge set up to roll NPO and certain allies who didn't chose to stab in the back to save their own skins.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1309002652' post='2741106']
I have no problem with people who have a negative view. All I ask is that they give us a chance. It seems you are willing to give us a chance. Albeit grudgingly.

Now back to loving on TIO!
[/quote]

Only if you send Jasmine to do your talking :D

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309023238' post='2741198']
I am curious about what alliance you were in [/quote]

He was in Valhalla, and I think there is plenty of information around regarding what and how we felt at the time...

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309023238' post='2741198']
See, I burned for months in Karma. Was nuked for 45 consecutive days or so until there was finally a blown stagger. Went to PM for a couple weeks, came back out and burned again for months. Went from the top 200 in CN to a pile of rubble. Burned nearly a billion dollar war chest in 2 years ago money. Difference being, they are my allies and I have and would do it again for them and not feel bitter about it. I am curious about what alliance you were in and how you felt they betrayed you during that time frame as Karma was essentially a huge set up to roll NPO and [b]certain allies who didn't chose to stab in the back to save their own skins.[/b]
[/quote]

Mmm, funny this one has come up again. I think you're aware of our position on who attempted what. So we could refight this point [b]AGAIN[/b] in a thread that has nothing to do with it, or we could leave it at that.