Order related news

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1308889471' post='2740071']
Thus with the passing of this new treaty, the flock grew larger.

[center][img]http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/255/PreviewComp/SuperStock_255-30840.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
Yeahhhhhh, only sheeple sign treaties with the alliances not tied into any of the overlapping blocs. Next thing you know, TIO will be signing a treaty with OBR, bunch of sheep.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308907672' post='2740307']
It's been obvious that TIO and NPO have a positive, friendly relationship, regardless of what anyone else thinks about either of them, so I can't say this move came as a surprise. Congratulations to both of you.
[/quote]

This man knows his stuff...

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1308913525' post='2740326']
My signature isn't there, this treaty doesn't exist :P

I mean congrats TIO :D

:wub: Scorp
:wub: Dave
[/quote]

:wub: Keshy

So whens our treaty getting announced :P.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1308914726' post='2740333']
Aww, TIO is all grown up :)

o/ TIO
o/ NPO
[/quote]

Oooh Rota, been a long time buddy. I'll be seeing more of you in NPO. Come hang out sometime #tio.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1308915651' post='2740339']
I am glad to see this posted. TIO is a great bunch of people and I am happy to stand with them.

o/ TIO
o/ NPO
[/quote]

<3 Brennan, if Skippy were still around he would blame you for this.

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1308922864' post='2740378']
Congrats to both parties on this upgrade!
[/quote]

Cheers Dre4mwe4ver, glad you're over at our forums ;).

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308925095' post='2740397']
Yeahhhhhh, only sheeple sign treaties with the alliances not tied into any of the overlapping blocs. Next thing you know, TIO will be signing a treaty with OBR, bunch of sheep.
[/quote]

Hey OBR? Good idea.

/me goes to mark OBR on his list of people to treaty.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1308925490' post='2740401']
Whatever people may say about TIO (and there is plenty to say, good and bad) they're certainly not a bunch of sheep.
[/quote]

Yeah honestly I don't get where this reference comes from? Who are we following to NPO?

Edited by Scorponok

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1308887003' post='2740005']
I knew about this prior to dropping your ass :smug:
[/quote]

with an attitude like that i'd be ashamed to even say i used to be treatied to you honestly...dropping [i]friends[/i] over who they like just seems catty to me

...wth is up with alliances canceling treaties with long time partners and then immediate hate lately? i'm sure it wouldnt take 5min for me to pull up examples

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1308931903' post='2740466']
with an attitude like that i'd be ashamed to even say i used to be treatied to you honestly...dropping [i]friends[/i] over who they like just seems catty to me

...wth is up with alliances canceling treaties with long time partners and then immediate hate lately? i'm sure it wouldnt take 5min for me to pull up examples
[/quote]
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, its the reaction of a jilted lover, they just can't understand that TIO, for better or worse, has its own ideas.

[/quote]

We hate them? well that's good to know...

Hey TIO, I hate you! now go die in a fire and such I'll make sure if we're ever at war that I disband you!

o/ TIO

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308931228' post='2740462']
You must have been true friends to dictate who they could and could not hang out with. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308933551' post='2740475']
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, its the reaction of a jilted lover, they just can't understand that TIO, for better or worse, has its own ideas.
[/quote]

Hey, before the 3 of you ever comment about me again, check mah sig before you do. Then you'll understand the magnitude of the situation. Knowledge is a wonderful thing.

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1308889801' post='2740075']
I have failed you, TIO. I have failed you.

*shakes head and walks off*
[/quote]
Really? That's too bad. We'll see you around I guess. [img]http://iphoneza.co.za/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308931228' post='2740462']
You must have been true friends to dictate who they could and could not hang out with. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
We're at that rebellious stage.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1308949352' post='2740669']
Hey, before the 3 of you ever comment about me again, check mah sig before you do. Then you'll understand the magnitude of the situation. Knowledge is a wonderful thing.
[/quote]
Well, I read it. It didn't really provide any telling information. Care to explain your public insults that contrast with your private admiration of TIO?

Edited by KahlanRahl

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308907356' post='2740306']
Nothing has changed for you, you already were tied via ally of an ally.

NoR -> Valhalla -> Olympus -> NPO

but hey, with a few chains anything is possible in this treaty web.
[/quote]
This is an additional linkage. So, yes.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308929586' post='2740446']
<3 Brennan, if Skippy were still around he would blame you for this.
[/quote]
Best part is with the Roo in Francograd we can blame everything on HIM!

<3 to all the TIO Peeps.. except that Dave character.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308960255' post='2740763']
Congrats to Dave and the rest of TIO, if something like this brings out that kind of butthut from people like Chim..keep doing it

NPO, you get no such kind words..you be EVIL!
[/quote]
That's not what you said last night Wicked! Time to let your true feelings be shared with the rest of the world. ;)

NPO is one ally I would hate to have, but hey as long as that clause is non chaining, cause if loss is ever involved in war on NPO's behalf don't expect me to offer ANY collaboration.But if that's your choice TIO then we got to respect it just don't expect LoSS to love NPO any time soon :awesome:

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1308960867' post='2740766']
NPO is one ally I would hate to have, but hey as long as that clause is non chaining, cause if loss is ever involved in war on NPO's behalf don't expect me to offer ANY collaboration.But if that's your choice TIO then we got to respect it just don't expect LoSS to love NPO any time soon :awesome:
[/quote]
What has NPO done to LoSS in the last four years to make you so hateful of NPO? Just out of curiosity? Congrats TIO.

o/

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1308956890' post='2740728']
Best part is with the Roo in Francograd we can blame everything on HIM!

<3 to all the TIO Peeps.. except that Dave character.
[/quote]

LOL, <3 you too Brennan. You were one of the first reasons I liked NPO. ;) Now let your ego grow...

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308960255' post='2740763']
Congrats to Dave and the rest of TIO, if something like this brings out that kind of butthut from people like Chim..keep doing it

NPO, you get no such kind words..you be EVIL!
[/quote]

Cheers Wicked, now go insult Dave or something along those lines.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1308960467' post='2740765']
That's not what you said last night Wicked! Time to let your true feelings be shared with the rest of the world. ;)
[/quote]

The world cannot handle the truth!

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1308960867' post='2740766']
[/quote]

We never asked you to love NPO ;). Your opinion is your own, thank you for respecting us.

<3 LoSS
<3 Phoebus
<3 Ratz

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308961599' post='2740772']
What has NPO done to LoSS in the last four years to make you so hateful of NPO? Just out of curiosity? Congrats TIO.

o/
[/quote]
I'm not even going to bother with this one.

o/Pink
o/NAAC
o/IAA
o/League of Extraordinary Alliances

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1308962523' post='2740786']
I'm not even going to bother with this one.

o/Pink
o/NAAC
o/IAA
o/League of Extraordinary Alliances
[/quote]
:facepalm:

I said in the last four years, after all those wars. Don't tell me you never forgave NPO because I remember you cancelling a defense treaty right before Karma, two years after Great War III.

TIO, because you are friends with NPO you deserve this. Good friends should have treaties.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg