Order related news

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308897547' post='2740220']
[color="#0000FF"]Yup. Same here. This TIO is really going to bring NPO back onto the world stage.[/color] :)
[/quote]

Lolol. I'm fully aware that an MDoAP with TIO isn't going to do NPO much good. I wouldn't be wishing them congratulations if it was something more major.

By the way, you seem awfully critical of NPO all of a sudden. You know, given that they're among NSO's closest allies and everything. I'm surprised youwish hasn't told you to shut up yet. I thought that you were always driven to defend the cause of the weak and oppressed, like the hero that you are, and that you'd only publicly support PB/DH when NPO got back into power (which isn't ever going to happen.)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308897892' post='2740224']
Lolol. I'm fully aware that an MDoAP with TIO isn't going to do NPO much good. I wouldn't be wishing them congratulations if it was something more major.[/quote]Well played, glad to know that some of the OWF will never change and will \ always be fake. It always is comforting to know that those who wish you well are prob full of s*&t.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308897892' post='2740224']By the way, you seem awfully critical of NPO all of a sudden. You know, given that they're among NSO's closest allies and everything. I'm surprised youwish hasn't told you to shut up yet. I thought that you were always driven to defend the cause of the weak and oppressed, like the hero that you are, and that you'd only publicly support PB/DH when NPO got back into power (which isn't ever going to happen.)
[/quote]Your exhibition in the lack of understanding the current state of affairs and what the future may hold is staggering! However there is a place in the universe of Planet Bob for those who wish to play blindly. :wacko:

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1308898928' post='2740237']
Well played, glad to know that some of the OWF will never change and will \ always be fake. It always is comforting to know that those who wish you well are prob full of s*&t.
[/quote]

It was meant sincerely actually. I won't bother next time. If I have to spell it out, my train of thought was 'hey, why don't I say something nice about NPO for once, it's only a treaty with TIO and I feel a tiny bit sorry for NPO considering that nobody wants to be friends with them'.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1308898928' post='2740237']
Your exhibition in the lack of understanding the current state of affairs and what the future may hold is staggering! However there is a place in the universe of Planet Bob for those who wish to play blindly. :wacko:
[/quote]

By all means enlighten me. I make no claim to be informed or relevant.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308897892' post='2740224']
Lolol. I'm fully aware that an MDoAP with TIO isn't going to do NPO much good. I wouldn't be wishing them congratulations if it was something more major.

[b]By the way, you seem awfully critical of NPO all of a sudden.[/b] You know, given that they're among NSO's closest allies and everything. I'm surprised youwish hasn't told you to shut up yet. I thought that you were always driven to defend the cause of the weak and oppressed, like the hero that you are, and that you'd only publicly support PB/DH when NPO got back into power (which isn't ever going to happen.)
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]At which point did you forget this is RV you are speaking to?[/color] His opinion is his own, and certainly he's intelligent enough to form one of his own that may not completely mesh with ours as a whole. Someones gotta be on (or contain views on) the opposite side of the coin to induce useful internal discussion.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308897547' post='2740220']
[color="#0000FF"]So, is this where all those foreign affairs efforts have been going for the last year and a half? Congratulations. I'm sure TIO will be an invaluable asset. :)[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Yup. Same here. This TIO is really going to bring NPO back onto the world stage.[/color] :)

[color="#0000FF"]I couldn't help but notice that you didn't congratulate NPO on finding a good ally. But that was probably an oversight on your part. I am sure TIO will be a fantastic ally. :) [/color]
[/quote]

I don't see where any of us said that allying with TIO would bring us to the world stage. Or that was even slightly part of our intentions in allying with them. I think you can predict where I'm going with this. TIO have become our friends and that is that. If you don't like them, then whatever.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you're so annoyed. Will some of us admit that we didn't do a good job of diplomacy for the last two years? Yes. You just won't see them admit it out here because most of them hate the OWF. But does that mean we're doing absolutely nothing right now to change that? No. So shut the hell up about this crap already.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308899250' post='2740242']
It was meant sincerely actually. I won't bother next time. If I have to spell it out, my train of thought was 'hey, why don't I say something nice about NPO for once, it's only a treaty with TIO and I feel a tiny bit sorry for NPO considering that nobody wants to be friends with them'.[/quote][quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308897892' post='2740224']

Lolol. I'm fully aware that an MDoAP with TIO isn't going to do NPO much good. I wouldn't be wishing them congratulations if it was something more major.[/quote]
Oh I am sorry, I didnt realize a quote saying "...isn't going to do NPO much good..." was really a supportive statement for the New Pacific Order. :unsure:

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308897892' post='2740224']By all means enlighten me. I make no claim to be informed or relevant.
[/quote]Your claim is unnecessary it is self evident. Please, please dont feel sorry for us and please don't pretend you know who wants to be friends with us. Just trying to save you some face here ;)

Glad to finally see this up, but it can't possibly be official without my signature on it :P

o/ TIO
o/ NPO

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308899250' post='2740242']
It was meant sincerely actually. I won't bother next time. If I have to spell it out, my train of thought was 'hey, why don't I say something nice about NPO for once, it's only a treaty with TIO and I feel a tiny bit sorry for NPO considering that nobody wants to be friends with them'.
[/quote]
You need to work on your sincerity, it's not working.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1308906817' post='2740302']
Well, I cannot say I am overly pleased with being distantly tied to New Pacific Order -- but The Imperial Order is an ally of an ally, so I will simply congratulate on the upgrade.

Regards,
Cuba
[/quote]
Nothing has changed for you, you already were tied via ally of an ally.

NoR -> Valhalla -> Olympus -> NPO

but hey, with a few chains anything is possible in this treaty web.

It's been obvious that TIO and NPO have a positive, friendly relationship, regardless of what anyone else thinks about either of them, so I can't say this move came as a surprise. Congratulations to both of you.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308907356' post='2740306']
Nothing has changed for you, you already were tied via ally of an ally.

NoR -> Valhalla -> Olympus -> NPO

but hey, with a few chains anything is possible in this treaty web.
[/quote]

damnit Pansy... he never would've known if you didnt tell him! :lol1:

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1308915651' post='2740339']
I am glad to see this posted. TIO is a great bunch of people and I am happy to stand with them.

o/ TIO
o/ NPO
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!

o/ TIO