Order related news

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1308888839' post='2740051']
You fundamentally misunderstand that situation, and while this is not the thread for it, I think it'd be best for you and the OWF to know that if the last person in IAA to vote for the treaty drop had voted to keep it, it would have been TIO dropping the treaty instead of IAA.

Now that that's put to rest, here's my first o/ Pacifica of all time.
[/quote]

Uh, no, I didn't.

You upgraded your treaty with NPO. IAA doesn't like NPO, and sure as hell don't want to be defending them. So they cancel. It was pretty clear to me, both in private channels as well as here on the OWF. But yeah, go ahead and say you were going to cancel the treaty first. Give yourself the satisfaction.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1308889286' post='2740064']
The words was "sans" but yeah. It wasn't the place for me to put my discontent with a group.
[/quote]
Well while he misquoted you at least he knew what "sans" meant :rolleyes: Maybe he was just trying to help those in the community who need vocabulary enlightenment. :P

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308889872' post='2740079']
Uh, no, I didn't.

You upgraded your treaty with NPO. IAA doesn't like NPO, and sure as hell don't want to be defending them. So they cancel. It was pretty clear to me, both in private channels as well as here on the OWF. But yeah, go ahead and say you were going to cancel the treaty first. Give yourself the satisfaction.
[/quote]

I never said we were going to cancel it first, I said we were going to cancel it if IAA didn't, which we fully expected them to. And from your explanation of why IAA cancelled our treaty, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Discuss this issue from anyone from IAA and TIO and they'll tell you that there was a lot more going on than just Chimaera's personal vendetta against NPO. While that was part of it, on the whole it was a much larger issue than that.

But nice try on thinking you know what's up. :awesome:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308889872' post='2740079']
Uh, no, I didn't.

[/quote]

In the tiny little abridged version that exists in your brain, you got everything nailed. But here's the thing, there was a lot else that went on, and a lot you left out, rendering the truth completely different. Like Stagger said, this isn't the place for it, but I figure someone in your position should understand.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1308890261' post='2740091']
Discuss this issue from anyone from IAA and TIO and they'll tell you that there was a lot more going on than just Chimaera's personal vendetta against NPO. While that was part of it, on the whole it was a much larger issue than that.
[/quote]
Aye, this man speaks the truth, but less about IAA and more about commending TIO and NPO on their new treaty.

Btw, Mary the Fantabulous needs to come back to that TIO chan :3

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1308888839' post='2740051']
You fundamentally misunderstand that situation, and while this is not the thread for it, I think it'd be best for you and the OWF to know that if the last person in IAA to vote for the treaty drop had voted to keep it, it would have been TIO dropping the treaty instead of IAA.

Now that that's put to rest, here's my first o/ Pacifica of all time.
[/quote]
this isn't even worth the effort

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

YAAAAAA us and YAAAAAA Tio!

I'm glad this has happened as TIO is a good group and we have spent a fair amount of time getting to know each other and becoming friends. Since friendship is the basis of great alliances, I couldn't be happier of this upgrade.

*toasts a beer*

[size="1"]Edited by Sharon, nurse[/size]

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1308891743' post='2740128']
"You're so not worth responding to that I'm going to respond to you. Take that!"
[/quote]
Seriously? No, I thought about replying (and did), then realized it would be a waste of time because the same arguments would occur and nothing would be changed, you would still be a terrible alliance in my mind, I would still be a $%&@ in your mind. Rather then rehash it, I purged the content. The fact that you replied is amusing though.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[color="#0000FF"]So, is this where all those foreign affairs efforts have been going for the last year and a half? Congratulations. I'm sure TIO will be an invaluable asset. :)[/color]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308893582' post='2740165']
Congrats NPO. I'm mildly happy to see you connecting to the treaty web again.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yup. Same here. This TIO is really going to bring NPO back onto the world stage.[/color] :)

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1308891521' post='2740122']
Congrats TIO, you guys have found a good ally :).

(not a dig at IAA)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I couldn't help but notice that you didn't congratulate NPO on finding a good ally. But that was probably an oversight on your part. I am sure TIO will be a fantastic ally. :) [/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

In all likely hood, they never will. So, moving on from them being the center of attention would be a nice change of course. But, nice barb nonetheless, I'm sure you would've handled being CN's hot potato so much better, yeah?