GATO Announcement

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308939152' post='2740552']
D34th don't take this as an insult, but is it just me or is your sig an image of a "turd"? Because it sure looks like one to me.

I like GATO.

o7 TimLee
[/quote]
Read what's written in it. You'll understand.

o/ GATO
o/ INT

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is funny how people who are new, even from 09 till now, know very little about history. I've been around since 2006 and I know GATO as one of the most honorable alliances out there. Yes one AC made a mistake when it came to a war and a treaty, that we had wanted to cancel. (DAMN YOU OMNI!, jk) If a single one of you haters would actually talk and get to know GATO you would find them as one of the most respectful and kind alliances. Instead many of you knock those you do not know.

Im waving my cane and telling you youngins too get off my lawn.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1308951573' post='2740690']
So, I leave for a bit and then you start making all the moves I suggested months ago.... I see how you are Timmy and Laser. Wait til I get back, though I don't know when that will be just yet.
[/quote]

Sorry magic, we were playing hard to get.

So, I leave for a bit and then you start making all the moves I suggested months ago.... I see how you are Timmy and Laser. Wait til I get back, though I don't know when that will be just yet.
[/quote]

These weren't easy choices to make buddy, you know how GATO works. These have all been long in the making.

I look forward to when you come back, we have things to do.

[/quote]
:P These discussions have been going on for at least two terms. I've just been sorting out some things and got side tracked by our Charter Convention. See you soon dear.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1308930383' post='2740455']
Why? Wouldn't that make it [i]too[/i] easy? :smug:
[/quote]

Yea! instead of GATO applying to CnG; CnG should all apply to GATO!

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1308963293' post='2740797']
and got side tracked by our Charter Convention.
[/quote]

Ohh this sounds interesting!!!

[quote]It really is funny how people who are new, even from 09 till now, know very little about history. I've been around since 2006 and I know GATO as one of the most honorable alliances out there. Yes one AC made a mistake when it came to a war and a treaty, that we had wanted to cancel. (DAMN YOU OMNI!, jk)[/quote]

:wub: Greg

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308885884' post='2739965']
Congrats on your treaty. And by that I mean GATO is a useless alliance when it comes to honoring treaties, so my condolences to INT.
[/quote]
Sort of ironic that INT's predecessor left GATO to the wolves with a MDoAP when 1V came knocking :awesome:

I for one am not impressed by this hegemonic bloc known as GATO.
You are terrible for it and you should feel bad, +/- some :3.

Congrats everyone :)

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1308963293' post='2740797']
:P These discussions have been going on for at least two terms. I've just been sorting out some things and got side tracked by our Charter Convention. See you soon dear.
[/quote]

Man that's cold blooded throwing out bait like that. :ph34r:

A lot of things were being discussed for at least two terms, some for longer than that. That's basically why I left. Too much talking and not enough doing, and then you know how GATO talks among themselves. Great to see the action out of the old place lately. It was one of the things I wanted to see before I even considered going back.