GATO Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308887246' post='2740018']
We were prepared to roll at update had peace talks fell through, as were all of NsO's other allies. Besides, the dig was aimed at INT. Weird how you guys have people coming in telling both signatories on this treaty that the other one sucks, holding the former in high regard.
[/quote]

INT is nearly three years old. So please explain to me when in that time period did we ever run from a fight? We started the year at around 3.6 million NS and fought from December until, umm, April I think (in two consecutive wars), losing over a third of our NS in defense of our allies. INT has never once blinked. Never. Not once. So lick my left one and tell me it tastes like coca cola.

XX OO
-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308883409' post='2739913']
Interesting. An alliance who defends all of it's allies tied to an alliance who defends none of it's allies.
[/quote]

I wonder what idiocy prompted you to say this? But then again, I really don't care.

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886546' post='2739985']
Ah my mistake, I didn't realize he left GATO and also I saw the GATO pip in under his avatar. Regardless, my point still stands- [b]GATO is an alliance that is entirely worthless.[/b]

Also to make note, this is a heads up to INT since they don't seem to know what they are getting themselves into.
[/quote]

So is your worthless 4 post count. Your blatant trolling is useless since no one knows who the hell you even are and have not given us any past history between yourself and GATO. Go put your lame trolling efforts into something else like maybe keeping your nation active and not having it deleted next time.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308888922' post='2740054']
GATO you guys earned our respect on the battlefield so huzzah for both GATO and INT
[/quote]

It would have been twice to if it weren't for those meddling kids!! :awesome:

Edit: Obligatory GATO and INT hails.

o/ INT
o/ GATO

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

Does this mean the ghost of the GATO-1V war and the CPCN has been truly laid to rest? it warms my heart to think so. COngratz to two alliances that will always be close to my heart.

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886158' post='2739974']
Yet your entire history has defined you as an alliance that is happy to walk away with a tail between your legs without any hesitation.
[/quote]
What a poor grasp of history...you should go do some reading before making these sort of erroneous arbitrary statements.

Ah my mistake, I didn't realize he left GATO and also I saw the GATO pip in under his avatar. Regardless, my point still stands- GATO is an alliance that is entirely worthless.

Also to make note, this is a heads up to INT since they don't seem to know what they are getting themselves into.
[/quote]
And you base this assumption on what? your erroneous slant on CN history, or just wilful ignorance?. And trust me INT know exactly what they are doing...leaders like Q and Craig have proven their worth time and time again. What exactly have you done Mixer?

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886158' post='2739974']
Yet your entire history has defined you as an alliance that is happy to walk away with a tail between your legs without any hesitation.
[/quote]
One incident, which has been completely reviled by the nearly the entirety of the alliance, by a former Assembly Chairman is not tantamount to our "entire history."

Seriously, who the hell are you?

I was there when GATO decided to throw all caution to the wind and stand up for the LUEnited Nations and fight against the New Pacific Order, before it was cool to do so, and cool to hate on them. I was there when GATO followed the NAAC and LUE to war against the Initiative to defend them when all they wanted was for GOONS to stop attacking FARK.

So kindly shut the hell up and go read some history before blathering on about something of which you know nothing.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308883409' post='2739913']
Interesting. An alliance who defends all of it's allies tied to an alliance who defends none of it's allies.
[/quote]

Interesting opinion there friend. Do you happen to know anything about GATO? I suggest you read up on our history a little before you open your mouth, unless you like the taste of shoe-leather that is.

Ah my mistake, I didn't realize he left GATO and also I saw the GATO pip in under his avatar. Regardless, my point still stands- GATO is an alliance that is entirely worthless.

[/quote]
GATO has shown time after time that they will fight for their survival and that they have the resilience and stregth of will to bear the worst circumstances and come out strong again. They've got a rough spot during the Pax Pacifica in terms of fighting other people's wars, but the only difference between GATO and other alliances in that regard is that GATO is still around to take potshots over it.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1308891417' post='2740120']
Does this mean the ghost of the GATO-1V war and the CPCN has been truly laid to rest? it warms my heart to think so. COngratz to two alliances that will always be close to my heart.[/quote]
Someone else that remembers.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308924149' post='2740387']
GATO-Int Treaty
Type: Spell
If C&G is in play, flip a coin. If heads, Int will honor treaty activation, if tails, bugger off GATO.
[/quote]

Haven't you heard? GATO is going to amend their charter and join C&G ;)

I remember working on this treaty while in INT. Good to see it posted.

o/ INT
o/ GATO

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1308891417' post='2740120']
Does this mean the ghost of the GATO-1V war and the CPCN has been truly laid to rest? it warms my heart to think so. COngratz to two alliances that will always be close to my heart.[/quote]

Yes Cata, the ghost has been returned to its grave. Good to see ya friend, we need to chat sometime.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308924833' post='2740394']
Someone else that remembers.
[/quote]
I will never forget, it was one my proudest moments standing shoulder to shoulder with GATO.

[quote name='Laserwolf' timestamp='1308926391' post='2740411']
Yes Cata, the ghost has been returned to its grave. Good to see ya friend, we need to chat sometime.
[/quote]
Indeed we do old friend :wub:

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308888922' post='2740054']
GATO you guys earned our respect on the battlefield so huzzah for both GATO and INT
[/quote]

I really wanted to fight you guys again, I had lists ready, plans everything...and peace ruined it :(
maybe next time :P you guys are awesome combatnats.

oh and about the treaty

awesome to see this finally come through.

hail and etc.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308888321' post='2740034']
I laughed, good job. :lol1:
[/quote]

D34th don't take this as an insult, but is it just me or is your sig an image of a "turd"? Because it sure looks like one to me.

I like GATO.

o7 TimLee