GATO Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1308883160' post='2739905']
Hopefully NPO doesn't come for GATO next week.
[/quote]

I got a chuckle out of this. I guess I'm showing my age. :P

o/ GATO
o/ INT

Glad to see this. :)

EDIT: typo. herp derp.

Edited by Laserwolf

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308884549' post='2739941']
Congrats GATO are great peeps and I like Finish Commie
[/quote]

Sorry, we kidnapped Finnish Commie :P

Congrats on the treaty!

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308885884' post='2739965']
Congrats on your treaty. And by that I mean GATO is a useless alliance when it comes to honoring treaties, so my condolences to INT.
[/quote]

Hey I have a joke for you

"why did iFOK and PC merge?" so they only use one topic to cancel on NEW next time!!!! Next time make sure you actually have room to talk before opening your mouth.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308885997' post='2739969']

"why did iFOK and PC merge?" so they only use one topic to cancel on NEW next time!!!! Next time make sure you actually have room to talk before opening your mouth.
[/quote]

Yet your entire history has defined you as an alliance that is happy to walk away with a tail between your legs without any hesitation.

Edited by Mixer

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886158' post='2739974']
Yet the entire history has defined you as an alliance that is happy to walk away with a tail between your legs without any hesitation.
[/quote]

You're right! GATO ran away in GW II and GW III and several other losing wars. Oh wait NO THEY DIDN'T!!! How surprising. Keeping talking out your ass though.

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886158' post='2739974']
Yet the entire history has defined you as an alliance that is happy to walk away with a tail between your legs without any hesitation.
[/quote]
Are you referring to GOD? He's not in GATO. I'd say something, but the history speaks for itself and anyone who actually existed for it knows that the sentiments you express are your opinion not supported by any factual evidence. I'd argue with you further, but you're just a reroll.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1308886390' post='2739982']
Are you referring to GOD? He's not in GATO. I'd say something, but the history speaks for itself and anyone who actually existed for it knows that the sentiments you express are your opinion not supported by any factual evidence. I'd argue with you further, but you're just a reroll.
[/quote]

Ah my mistake, I didn't realize he left GATO and also I saw the GATO pip in under his avatar. Regardless, my point still stands- GATO is an alliance that is entirely worthless.

Also to make note, this is a heads up to INT since they don't seem to know what they are getting themselves into.

Edited by Mixer

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1308884737' post='2739947']
I don't know who is who in your little comment, but either way, I'm coming for you now.

-Craig
[/quote]

Saving this for future use.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308884891' post='2739951']
This is hilarious coming from Tetris an alliance scared of SOS.
[/quote]

And to think you actually called someone out for 'talking out of their ass' in this same thread. Truly astonishing, mate.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308886764' post='2739990']
Saving this for future use.

And to think you actually called someone out for 'talking out of their ass' in this same thread. Truly astonishing, mate.
[/quote]

I do like you Hereno, but come on SOS attacked your ally. You guys stood still. Now if GATO was supposedly afraid to honor treaties then so are you. It's a two way street.

That is of course unless the rumor mill turns out to be right for once. I'll be waiting.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308886891' post='2739999']
Now if GATO was supposedly afraid to honor treaties then so are you. It's a two way street.
[/quote]

That's like saying they both suck. Which they do.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308886891' post='2739999']
I do like you Hereno, but come on SOS attacked your ally. You guys stood still. Now if GATO was supposedly afraid to honor treaties then so are you. It's a two way street.
[/quote]

We were prepared to roll at update had peace talks fell through, as were all of NsO's other allies. Besides, the dig was aimed at INT. Weird how you guys have people coming in telling both signatories on this treaty that the other one sucks, holding the former in high regard.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308887246' post='2740018']
We were prepared to roll at update had peace talks fell through, as were all of NsO's other allies. Besides, the dig was aimed at INT. Weird how you guys have people coming in telling both signatories on this treaty that the other one sucks, holding the former in high regard.
[/quote]
It's like family not approving of a significant other! I am :( . GATO-INT :wub: will survive.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308887246' post='2740018']
[/quote]

Oh I know you were ready to roll. I wish it would have happened. It would have been a great war. Anyway, I don't really know INT well, but GATO are great folks. So I'll let everyone go back to the hailing.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308885997' post='2739969']

[/quote]

I laughed, good job. :lol1:

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308886546' post='2739985']
Ah my mistake, I didn't realize he left GATO and also I saw the GATO pip in under his avatar. Regardless, my point still stands. [/quote]

At [i]this[/i] point you've mixed yourself up about members and your very own 'point' has been proven to be completely busted.
I like people who are just so oblivious to just how blatantly wrong they are, that they actually think they can make a post that contributes on the forum. Sometimes it is comedic value to see people, who despite not knowing a single thing, can put their opinion out and back it like they've got a $1000 bet riding on it.

[quote]GATO is an alliance that is entirely worthless.[/quote]

Maybe you should consider joining, if your posts are anything to go by.

Anyway, if this post is too long for you, and lets face you probably haven't quite acquired the ability to read properly; then here's the general gist of my post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY&NR=1

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1308885884' post='2739965']
Congrats on your treaty. And by that I mean GATO is a useless alliance when it comes to honoring treaties, so my condolences to INT.
[/quote]
So, what name did you previously speak as? Come on now, tell us how you [i]really[/i] feel.