GATO Announcement

[center][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2z3qa0j.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zbqotf.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO) and The International (INT) as a means of fostering friendship, developing stronger bonds, and mutual prosperity, have entered into a ODP, in order to solidify their bonds as allies.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]

In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both organizations and their members will remain sovereign.

[b]Article II: Non-aggression[/b]

No member nation of either alliance will commit any aggressive actions against any members of the other signatory.

[b]Article III: Security and Cooperation[/b]

GATO and INT agree to be bound together in times of war and peace. If either GATO or INT request military or economic assistance during wartime it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what assistance it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

[b]Article IV: Intelligence[/b]

Both signatories agree to never withhold information which could be harmful to the other alliance. Any privileged information from this relationship may not be shared without the express consent of both parties.

[b]Article V: Communication[/b]

Both Alliances agree to keep the lines of communication open. Both alliances agree to keep all communications with the other friendly and respectful.

[b]Article VI: Evaluation[/b]

Both Alliances agree to evaluate this treaty within forty-five (45) days to discuss the future of relations. It can include upgrading, cancellation or remaining the same.

[b]Article VII: Cancellation[/b]

This treaty may be canceled by either signatory, with a 72 hour private notice. After which, there will be a 48 hour Non Aggression Period.

[i]For The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization,[/i]
TimLee, Assembly Chairman
Laserwolf, Minister of Foreign Affairs
44th Congress

[i]For The International, [/i]
Congress of The International

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308883922' post='2739923']
1 crap treaty... 2 crap allianc.... oh wait.. Im allied to both?

o/ BEST TREATY EVER....

No really.. congrats guys, love you both.
[/quote]
Oh Rush! You and your antics.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308883409' post='2739913']
Interesting. An alliance who defends all of it's allies tied to an alliance who defends none of it's allies.
[/quote]
Hmmm. I'm not sure which alliance you are speaking of. The International are honorable people and I know you can't be referring to GATO considering we were in a coalition channel a few days ago together ready to roll.

Interesting. An alliance who defends all of it's allies tied to an alliance who defends none of it's allies.
[/quote]

I don't know who is who in your little comment, but either way, I'm coming for you now.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[/quote]

This is hilarious coming from Tetris an alliance scared of SOS.

Edited by Omniscient1