Jump to content

Non Grata


Stewie
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

@Duderonomy, it will become the norm as tech depletes. Just testing the waters, but rn ground is bad for me. I'll go back to turtle for now. It has worked to outdamage you all so far.

Bah. Damage means nothing. Turtling and being outnumbered will always lead to outdamaging people. Only people that don't war much think they're tactical geniuses by outputting 6 nukes a day when their opponents can only do 1. When you're dealing with the seller squad, none of the nations you're fighting has any desire to grow. Just to fight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Bah. Damage means nothing. Turtling and being outnumbered will always lead to outdamaging people. Only people that don't war much think they're tactical geniuses by outputting 6 nukes a day when their opponents can only do 1. When you're dealing with the seller squad, none of the nations you're fighting has any desire to grow. Just to fight.

That would make sense if I wasn't fighting you with 2 nukes per day which more often than not get thwarted. You guys are just not very good at this. I appreciate the effort though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kapleo said:

That would make sense if I wasn't fighting you with 2 nukes per day which more often than not get thwarted. You guys are just not very good at this. I appreciate the effort though. 

Ah, the battle cry of the clueless, who can't count to 2 over 1. Keep wasting your money on ground ops. I'll loot more than you will ever destroy.

 

Honestly, I likely would've gone inactive if you weren't around. You're creating far more tech for NG than you ever destroyed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

56 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Ah, the battle cry of the clueless, who can't count to 2 over 1.

Sure, how about 1 over 0?

 

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Keep wasting your money on ground ops.

A waste for now, as my tech is doing most of the job to outdamage you. When tech runs out it will be my ground attacks that will take the spotlight. Permawar 101.

 

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

I'll loot more than you will ever destroy.

I'm afraid that's impossible. The amount of money I have spied away (not to mention the collections I've sabotaged) is on the billions already, and that's spy ops alone. So unless you can loot a huge chunk of my entire wc, you won't be able to loot as much as I have destroyed. Have a look at some of the first page of my spy ops. Most green you see means NG lost 10 million dongs. That screen is about 3 or 4 days worth of spy ops and that's been going on everyday for like 3 months now. Do the math. :)

 

Screenshot_20210827-172721_Chrome.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Honestly, I likely would've gone inactive if you weren't around.

Feeling is mutual. We complement each other. I have no reason to stay around other than milking and whooping the butts of everyone jumping on me. Watching you all lose is hilarious. Get good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@KapleoMuch roar without much real bite on NG, tiger. You're fighting cellar-dwellers. Sure, the numbers will be higher, but the real growth happens mid-tier. Your tirade is the same as every rogue that I've ever fought. They all either die or squeal in the end. Your frantic bleating is no different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

@KapleoMuch roar without much real bite on NG, tiger. You're fighting cellar-dwellers. Sure, the numbers will be higher, but the real growth happens mid-tier.

 

Didn't really feel the difference. Upper, mid tiers, low tiers; fought them all and still beat them like a cherokee drum.

 

51 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Your tirade is the same as every rogue that I've ever fought. They all either die or squeal in the end. Your frantic bleating is no different.

 

Lol hey, I was minding my business, you were the one who "bleated" first. Anyway, NPO used to think like you some time ago. I had no wc and just a few wonders. That one took two years. Now I even have a nice daily login bonus that is piling up like a snowball going downhill, a full set of wonders and a bed made of cash. Get comfy, buddy. Not my first rodeo. 😘

 

Cherokee drums lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...