• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, Id like to join your alliance but I have some quick questions first.

1) If your name means unwanted person, Why would people want to be unwanted?

2) Why does the first post say you have friends named FOK but they merged into you already? Do you have any friends left?

3) 626 / 1,481 (42.27%), Is anyone alive over there?

4) How many members out of your 264 have actually joined and didn't merge into you?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338183481' post='2973460']

2) Why does the first post say you have friends named FOK but they merged into you already? Do you have any friends left?

4) How many members out of your 264 have actually joined and didn't merge into you?
[/quote]
Our name means unwelcome, not unwanted person. If we wanted to be "unwanted person" we would've called ourselves Rotavele.

[/quote]
English isn't your first language, is it? That's okay. We like other cultures, too! (Thus the large number of foreign members in our alliance.) For future reference, "like FOK" tends to reference an example. FOK would be one example of a friend of ours.

We apologize for not updating our images in a timely fashion. If you would like to see a list of our allies, please reference the CN wiki, which I think is updated regularly enough.

[/quote]
1) We are like a close-knit family, you must earn your tattoos in greatest prisons.
2) We have plenty of friends, FOK have been accepted into our collective. They are credit to team.
3) There are three things in life; lies, lies and statistics. All three are within your question.
4) We are Legion for we are many. Please keep up with the leaflets which we have distributed.
5) We do not take in applicants who are known to be a threat to the integrity to the collective. You have no allies within our walls. Please keep on walking, and don't look back. Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...