The Sakura Brigade - ODP to MDP Upgrade

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1308737936' post='2738324']
So...an alliance uses its optional option to not defend you(grant it it ended quickly) and you upgrade with them? I sure hope they were gonna roll in at update
[/quote]

Normally we would let this go. It is not our way to correct misinformation or to give information to anyone but our allies and friends. However, part of the purpose of this treaty upgrade is to try to help serve as a deterrent to help protect the New Sakura Order, and a credible deterrent needs to be believed. So just this once I will partially break our silence on who and what we are.

There is a reason we thanked our allies and friends in the upgrade post. Like all serious things we say, it was not there as a random or mindless hail, or a perfunctory gesture. Friends who are willing to stick with you no matter what are not commodities that can be bought or traded. They are not things that can be negotiated or created through treaties. They are companions you have traveled the same roads and trials with, whom you have always stood with because they have stood with you. Our friends and allies are not just a source of strength to us, they are a priceless treasure beyond power, wealth, or knowledge itself. Anyone who believes we have not, or may not, ever help or defend them is making a serious miscalculation.

It has never been, and will never be, an option for the AOD Brigade to not help or defend our friends and allies. The purpose of the upgrade is simply to make that clear to those who do not understand or believe that.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1308737936' post='2738324']
So...an alliance uses its optional option to not defend you(grant it it ended quickly) and you upgrade with them? I sure hope they were gonna roll in at update
[/quote]
reading is hard...

so is common sense

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1308770893' post='2738507']
What is tnurb?
[/quote]
It is "thumb" misspelled. The reason for the import restriction in this treaty, I may add.

OOC: I've seen both of these spelling errors in real life on products from China. That's what makes it funny.