Joint Announcement From TSA and OT

OT and her allies have been getting to know TSA pretty well over these past few months. TSA are great people and people we would go to hell and back for. This makes me proud to announce our love for each other with this treaty:

[quote][center][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/250px-OrdoTeutonicusFlag.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/200px-TSA_Flag.png[/IMG]
[size="4"][b]The Teutonic Accord[/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]Preamble[/u][/b]
This is the beginning of a friendship and a new era. Let the CN world behold the wrath of TSA and OT powers, as other alliances collapse.

[b][u]Article I - Peace[/u][/b]
Both parties will refrain from any form of hostile activity such as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind.

[b][u]Article II - Aggression[/u][/b]
If one signatory wants to go to war with a third party alliance the other is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to ride to war with them.

[b][u]Article III - Defense[/u][/b]
If one signatory is attacked by a third party aggressor, the other signatory has the option to come to their defense, be it militarily or economically.

[b][u]Article IV - Intelligence[/u][/b]
If information which could be harmful to the other is received by a signatory, they are obligated to tell the other the information.

[b][u]Article V - Aid[/u][/b]
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can: both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

[b][u]Article VI - Friendship[/u][/b]
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

[b][u]Article VII - Cancellation[/u][/b]
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 72 hour notice.

[u]Signed for TSA[/u]
The Emperor - [i]E.Grievous[/i]
The Grand Vizier - [i]Outsiders[/i]
Secretary of Defense - [i]General Milienius[/i]
Secretary of Internal Affairs - [i]ConRed[/i]
Secretary of Foreign Affairs - [i]Gamefreak666[/i]
Secretary of Finance - [i]Dora[/i]

[u]For Ordo Teutonicus[/u]
Grand Master of War - [i]xR1 Fatal Instinct[/i]
Grand Master of Foreign Affairs - [i]Redzest[/i]
Grand Master of Internal Affairs - [i]Otto I[/i]

Marshal of Education - [i]Lord Augustine[/i]
Marshal of Finance - [i]Maximilian II[/i]
Marshal of Foreign Affairs - [i]Napoleon I[/i]
Marshal of War - [i]Gary the 74th[/i][/quote]

o/ OT
o/ TSA

[quote name='Napoleon I' timestamp='1308682292' post='2737540']
Finally we get this thing posted. It's official. TSA is our lover.

Haters don't be drinkin' that haterade :)

o/ Ordo Teutonicus
o/ The Shadow Accord

<3 ConRed
[/quote]

I love you more. Its true.