Post-War Actions

Kankou

While I've received offers to set up shop in North America and Africa after Korea is destroyed, I figure I should explore a bit more. I would like to establish something in Europe, but there's been some fear among several that my presence would lead to automatic wars based on who the player is rather than what the nation is. Maybe I'll just be a free swinger, providing my services o people who need them (or even join Tidy Bowl Man's Legion).

So, if you have any offers or advice on what do after the end of the Korean War, go ahead and post. Just don't go trolling on me :)

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1308666936' post='2737241']
It seems like South Africa would be the type of nation you'd like. :smug:
[/quote]
And establish the Axis of Evil with you while I'm at it :smug:

But only if Vedran allows it: The last person wanting that territory was rejected.

As much as I want to be a stick in the mud and be Mr. Popular I have to go against the popular opinion. So yes, I'll allow you to start with a character in Legion and see what happens from there. Nothing insane though and that includes anything remotely to do with any of your leaders, their families, their clones, their friends, they 3rd/2nd/4th/5th or any sort of cousins, ex-wives, concubines, waiters who served them food at a Sonic drive through, or your leader's pets.

Also no world take over plots cuz in Legion the only one who dabbles in those is me.

It's my damn mess of an RP, I better be the only one plotting to ruin someone's afternoon.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1308669200' post='2737282']
As much as I want to be a stick in the mud and be Mr. Popular I have to go against the popular opinion. So yes, I'll allow you to start with a character in Legion and see what happens from there. Nothing insane though and that includes anything remotely to do with any of your leaders, their families, their clones, their friends, they 3rd/2nd/4th/5th or any sort of cousins, ex-wives, concubines, waiters who served them food at a Sonic drive through, or your leader's pets.

Also no world take over plots cuz in Legion the only one who dabbles in those is me.

It's my damn mess of an RP, I better be the only one plotting to ruin someone's afternoon.
[/quote]
I'll just be keeping the form in case there aren't any offers worth consider. But if we suppose I do join, it'll be on the basis that Maelstrom had with Triyun: Basically, you get a leash on me ;)

The last person wanting South Africa was only rejected because South Africa and Lesotho were Transvaal's core and I want to preserve that history.

Botswana, Namibia, south Angola, and Zimbabwe, on the other hand, make up a joint protectorate between myself and Voodoo Nova.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1308670041' post='2737295']
Uhh, on second thought Kankou... I think I'm going to wait a good long while before letting anyone join Legion in a player capacity. We'll see what the future brings later on.
[/quote]
Not a problem. Given the situation of CNRP, I wouldn't hold it against anyone for not wanting me to join them.