Foreign Aid pending time out

Endurance

Hi, I would like to know how long can a foreign aid offer stay pending before it's canceled, and is it possible to trigger a cancellation of a foreign aid offer without the consent of either nation? (besides team sanctions) Thank you very much.

10 days from when a foreign aid deal is offered, it expires, regardless of whether or not it is accepted.

As for cancellation, only team sanctions or Acts of God could cancel them before this time without the consent of either nation.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308642903' post='2737038']
10 days from when a foreign aid deal is offered, it expires, regardless of whether or not it is accepted.

As for cancellation, only team sanctions or Acts of God could cancel them before this time without the consent of either nation.
[/quote]

Thank you. That's what I thought a foreign aid offer should be like. Because I'm a tiny nation, I like to pick up my money just before the aid is about to expire so that even if I'm attacked at that time, I would just lose the amount for that one day. However, one of my buyers canceled my pending aid then accused me of canceling it. I thought maybe there are some hidden rule or something but now I know for sure. :mad:

Thank you very much. :wub:

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1308680541' post='2737497']However, one of my buyers canceled my pending aid then accused me of canceling it.[/quote]
If he canceled it, you should have received a message in your inbox, which you could always make a screenshot of, "just in case."

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1308680541' post='2737497']
Thank you. That's what I thought a foreign aid offer should be like. Because I'm a tiny nation, I like to pick up my money just before the aid is about to expire so that even if I'm attacked at that time, I would just lose the amount for that one day. However, one of my buyers canceled my pending aid then accused me of canceling it. I thought maybe there are some hidden rule or something but now I know for sure. :mad:
[/quote]

Yeah, it should be fine to do that. Do note that if the person sending you aid enters peace mode for whatever reason, you can't accept what they sent if it's still pending. The aid won't be automatically canceled, you just can't accept it. Unlikely to happen, but watch out for it.