How much are people making after Bills?

I think I make around 5M, maybe 6M (at 5k infra). Don't feel like swapping to find out the exact number.

I don't think you can say how much a player should make after some time, as most players get in a war sooner or later. That drastically kills growth and can set you back quite a bit.

Hmm.

I'm hovering around $4mill (profit) with 6800Infra. Maybe an additional mill a day when factoring in the profit taken in from tech deal over the ten day period. I'm in a steady rhythm with selling tech, but I'd like advice on how to increase my profits as much as possible. I'm suspecting changing my trading circle may do the trick ... advice?

[quote name='Mada Vopahsolog' timestamp='1308706204' post='2738031']
Hmm.

I'm hovering around $4mill (profit) with 6800Infra. Maybe an additional mill a day when factoring in the profit taken in from tech deal over the ten day period. I'm in a steady rhythm with selling tech, but I'd like advice on how to increase my profits as much as possible. I'm suspecting changing my trading circle may do the trick ... advice?
[/quote]

The chief problem is not your trade circle though that is a problem, it's you're at too high an infrastructure to still be a tech seller. Your trades compounds this as it's at it's best up to 4k infrastructure. You're not fully calculating the costs when determining your profits from selling tech. One, you give up the tech upkeep reduction of up to 10%. Which because your resource build is income heavy and infrastructure modifier poor is a double whammy costing you around $370,000 a day. Second by selling you only have the standard 50 tech for deals meaning you forego the 3 happiness points you would have for having a minimum of 200 tech. That's costing you another $285,000 a day. That's a lose of $655,000 a day that factors into your tech profits. You have 18 aid slots a month. You buy 50 tech for around $600,000. Even if all your deals are $3m/50 tech ones, that's an initial profit of $2.4 million per deal and you can do 9 deals a month. That's $21.6 million a month or $720,000 a day. Minus the $655,000 a day, your real profits selling tech is $65,000 a day or $1,950,000 every 30 days. You could be losing up to $175,000 a day if all your tech deals are $3M/100 tech ones. So it depends on what type of tech deals you're doing as to whether you're making a slight profit or losing money.

I don't see changing your trade circle as really changing your income. One your resources are really only well-suited for the build you have. Two, you'll be trading population modifiers for infrastructure modifiers. You're already in one of the best income builds in the game. You're not going to radically change your income unless you get into having secondary resource builds; ie one for collecing, one for paying bills, etc. I think you need to decide where your nation is going and plan based off that. If you like being a tech merchant, you probably shouldn't have as much infrastructure as you do. Not only does the upkeep really climb the higher you go, but it's putting you in range of nations with many times your tech. If you want to continue to buy infrastructure, then you should consider changing from a seller to a buyer of tech. Even if you're making the slight profit now, that will dwindle as you buy more infrastructure and eventually it'll become a loss.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1308780908' post='2738675']
I am at 14k infra and have collections of about 30 million and bills of about 14 million per day. :smug:
[/quote]

This is why luxury ring is best ring :P

I have been keeping stats of my nation since I started the game.

When I had the 3 Bonus resources set My income with infrastructure is stated below

[u][b]Infra:[/b][/u] [u][b]Profit after bills[/b][/u]
16,999 20,282,658
17,999 20,800,366
21,000 17,723,135

Now, with the 8 Bonus resource set and with 15,999 infrastructure I profit [b]18,638,819[/b]

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1308780908' post='2738675']
I am at 14k infra and have collections of about 30 million and bills of about 14 million per day. :smug:
[/quote]

Same here. Makes for a fun warchest if you haven't been in a war in a while.