An announcement from Symphony and The Dark Templar

[center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][i][b]Symphony[/b][/i][/size][/font][/center][center][center][font="Georgia"][size="5"][i][b]and [/b][/i][/size][/font][/center][/center][center][center][font="Georgia"][size="7"][i][b]The Dark Templar [/b][/i][/size][/font][/center][/center][center][center][font="Georgia"][size="5"][i][b]are proud to present...[/b][/i][/size][/font][/center][/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/b5/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][img]http://cnsymphony.com/img/symflag-500.gif[/img]

[i][font="georgia"][b][size="7"]The Dark Symphony[/size][/b]
[b][size="6"]~ Third Movement ~[/size][/b][/font]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The signatories of this treaty, The Dark Templar (henceforth known as DT) and Symphony (henceforth known as SYM), agree to all articles set forth. It is understood and respected that both alliances shall retain their sovereignty and independence.

[b]Article I. Non-Aggression[/b]
DT and SYM will not engage in harmful acts against each other - including espionage and warfare - nor will they support a third party attempting such acts. Civility and Friendship will prevail.

[b]Article II. Intelligence[/b]
DT and SYM agree to share intelligence which may threaten the sovereignty of the other.

[b]Article III. Mutual Defense & Assistance[/b]
Should either DT or SYM come under attack without provocation, each alliance pledges to defend the other; in the event that a signatory is attacked while engaged in offensive war, the option to provide military assistance remains. Signatories also maintain the right to provide one another with political assistance, monetary funds, and/or technology in any situation deemed necessary and prudent.

[b]Article IV. Optional Aggression[/b]
Should DT or SYM decide to engage in offensive warfare against a third party, the other signatory may elect to provide any military, economic, or logistical assistance that it deems necessary.

[b]Article V. Terms of Cancellation[/b]
Should either DT or SYM choose to cancel this treaty, 72 hour notice must be given in advance.[/i]

[font="Georgia"][i][b][size="4"]Signed for The Dark Templar:[/size][/b]
[b]Supa_Troop3r - [/b]Triumvir
[b]TiTan - [/b]Triumvir
[b]Myworld - [/b]Triumvir
[b]Bob - [/b]High Templar of Foreign Affairs[/i][/font]

[img]http://cnsymphony.com/img/quad6-sigsclear.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1308459895' post='2734426']
Quadrumvirs? Well, whatever floats yer boat.

Congratulations to all of ya.
[/quote]

Thanks, Ardus. But... you're like over a year late to be snickering at our gov titles. Kind of disappointing because I know you're usually on top of these things. ;) (We DoE'd May 2010)