So I should invade someplace

Kaiser Martens

Alo,

I have decided that I should go to war against some nation only for fun's sake. Yes, that is right, I am going to invade someone just to see what happens. But the most obvious question is, who will it be? That is where you, the random CNRPer, come in!

I would like for people to say who I should invade, and if they can think of a special reason to make it more interesting, then also do add the "why". Is there someone you wish to nominate for destruction? Well then, go right ahead! You may even nominate yourself. Once that nominations are over, I will make a poll, and then I might or might not flip a coin to decide between the top two in the poll.

The IC mechanics for the invasion will be worked out by us, I'll try and do what it may take to make it less than utterly random, (Although OOCly it will be). As you might expect, I am not going to use WMDs unless fired upon not because of any moral issues but simply because I believe that conventional wars are more fun.

I hope I still remain with my nation in one piece after it, so try not to be my idols.(Yes, my idols) lol.

So...let's destroy peace together!

Edited by Kaiser Martens

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1308447267' post='2734305']
I wish to nominate the Greater Nordic Empire.

make it GREATEST NORDIC EMPIRE
[/quote]
This. You MUST throw away pragmatism and destroy the family that brought down Nordland!

Or you can invade [i]me[/i], given that it needs to be a one-on-one or with an ally I can agree to.

*Kankou is evil*

You can invade Midwest Republic. It doesn't have any allies and it's military is in a very battle-unworthy state as it sold off significant portions of its vehicles and equipments to fund the development of newer vehicles/equipments. The government isn't in it's top shape as it's busy trying to coordinate reconstruction and prosecution of criminals.

The hardest part is transporting your forces into MR. It's landlocked.

EDIT: BTW, if you plan on annexing someone, do keep in mind of my IG stats and how you can use them in future invasions. I wouldn't mind a forceful merger, but do expect constant resistance.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1308448054' post='2734317']
This. You MUST throw away pragmatism and destroy the family that brought down Nordland!

[b]Or you can invade [i]me[/i][/b], given that it needs to be a one-on-one or with an ally I can agree to.

*Kankou is evil*
[/quote]

My name is Centurius and I support this message.

Edited by Centurius

I agree with you, conventional wars are far more fun than nuke-tossings, especially on a smaller scale such as the one I fought with Mudd.

But yes...if you wanted to, you could have an extended conflict that stretched on. Or perhaps you could hire mercenaries to accompany your regular forces. *shameless self-advertisement*

take over the entire american continent, both of them! I also support invading zoot or slavorussia in order to test your skills vs other generals who failed at their tasks, i remember that conversation!

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1308465158' post='2734550']
[b]take over the entire american continent, both of them![/b] I also support invading zoot or slavorussia in order to test your skills vs other generals who failed at their tasks, i remember that conversation!
[/quote]

$%&@ that !@#$.

I agree with invading Japan (or whatever Sumer's nation is), UK :v, or USA

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1308478923' post='2734619']
This is silly.
Invade Italy.
[/quote]
Invade Sri Lanka.

What could the worst happen? :awesome:

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1308460384' post='2734445']
How will he get to it though?
[/quote]
March through PI, or convince Ontario to allow his forces to march into MR.

Edited by HHAYD