Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1308409392' post='2733921']
Such insinuations about Dark Templar are baseless.

...geez, just because they don't fit the Nordic theme doesn't mean they're Nazis.
[/quote]

Who said I was implying DT?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1308423964' post='2734071']
It's closer to the correct pronunciation than some.

[14:53] <&Keshav> M-Jol-Nir
[14:56] <~Graphix> muh-jol-nerr

:lol1:
[/quote]
What? You don't like my redneck interpretation? :P

wickedj, I'm no where near motivated enough to start making custom stone signatures for everyone. Just roll the dice and use one of the existing ones for now. ;)

Sorry I'm late to the party everyone, been kinda out of the loop for a bit. But it is amazing to finally see this come to fruition. I'm glad I could have been even a small part of the preparation for this union of true warriors and brothers.

And it has been so long since our detractors around the world had an occasion to taunt us, ever so thinly veiled. You guys know how much I love that stuff.

Truly, let the mead flow in celebration of our special occasion. And let the blood flow in due time.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308435580' post='2734204']
I just assumed because of NoRs history this would have been brought up. I guess not...

Anyways, get back to your partying.
[/quote]
Enlighten us, oh enlightened one.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1308436367' post='2734209']
Enlighten us, oh enlightened one.
[/quote]

All you guys playing stupid isn't really clever. We all know what happened. I don't believe NoR are racist, but there are several members of Planet Bob who do.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308436881' post='2734217']
All you guys playing stupid isn't really clever. We all know what happened. I don't believe NoR are racist, but there are several members of Planet Bob who do.
[/quote]
Nobody is playing stupid people are basically telling all that we dont have an issue here because at this point we could care less what the rest of bob thinks. IF they choose to remain ignorant then let them we are happy to have each and every alliance here in this bloc even those nasty little dwarves.

Winters Coming beware the Northmen.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308437576' post='2734222']
Nothing at all. No need to rain on your parade. It's just not clever for everyone to ignore history......
[/quote]
Ignoring people who are biased with little cause is something I enjoy.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308435580' post='2734204']
I just assumed because of NoRs history this would have been brought up. I guess not...

Anyways, get back to your partying.
[/quote]
No need to bring up the irrelevant.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308437576' post='2734222']
Nothing at all. No need to rain on your parade. It's just not clever for everyone to ignore history......
[/quote]

What is there to ignore? Nordreich's past is from 2006/2007. What have we as an organization done since that time? Sure you mean the [i]other[/i] alliance, Norden Verein -- yes?

Nordreich cleaned its slate. There is nothing to be discussed, except the words of those who refuse to let go of old news. Are we supposed to discuss the fall of Nordreich? NoRway Event? --- what exactly?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308411491' post='2733942']
Meow meow? Who's meow meow?
[/quote]

Hm.

Congratulations on your bloc. I quite like the graphics, too.

Edited by lebubu

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308436881' post='2734217']
[/quote]
I wasn't playing stupid Omniscient... I guess I was actually stupid. I thought it'd be something different anyway. That doesn't phase me at all anyway.

1) Let the past be past
[ooc]
2) Out of character prejudices, as heinous as they are, should not be held against someone in-game. That's not to say that there are even still remnants of that, I don't know and frankly I don't care. If these guys were a bunch of neo-Nazis (they're not), I'd still be fine hanging up that fact as something from Earth and not Bob... and I come from a heritage that the Nazis particularly hate.
[/ooc]