#athens

Rush Sykes

For the better part of the last 2 years, #athens has consistently been the 3rd-6th most populated alliance irc channel on Coldfront. The hour draws near that we will close these hallowed halls once and for all.

I invite you all, friend, foe, or neutral, to stop by ASAP and leave your parting message to this channel which is about to fade into history. Thank you all, for all the memories. The dawning of a new chapter draws near.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1308363325' post='2733467']
Athens will soon be no more...
[/quote]

Amazing considering how many alliances formed to make Athens, with so many conflicting beliefs it was a wonder you guys have held together so long.

Still is a shame to lose such an active chan.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308422879' post='2734064']
Amazing considering how many alliances formed to make Athens, with so many conflicting beliefs it was a wonder you guys have held together so long.

Still is a shame to lose such an active chan.
[/quote]
I went on a rant when I first learned about what going to happen and said the same exact thing :P

Is Athens merging with others to form one large alliance? This one large alliance will probably have ties to DH/PB? It would be a good move if that is what you guys are going to do. Good luck.