Best SDI ever?

Rush Sykes

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=&SearchBy=&View=A#nukes

The nation of Galileo Corporation has quite simply got the best SDI ever.

That is all.

Edit: Be sure to check page 2.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1308350532' post='2733306']
3 hits in 28 attempts...to get it back to ~50% (as that seems to be the average), he'd need to be nuked 24 times in a row without blocking one.
[/quote]
He makes sweet sweet love to the random number generator.

It is a fluke. It has never done that before. I've always figured my SDI was broken. Typically it has never stopped more than two missiles at a time. On the other hand, opponent's SDI's normally stop 7-10 of my missiles before one gets through. It is making up for historical performances.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1308389050' post='2733814']
Didn't some TOP (or MK) block a full payload during bi-polar?
[/quote]
Using the word 'payload' made that sentence 100% more awesome.

Awesome.

This page was pretty immense: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=4&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=&SearchBy=&View=A#nukes

But damn I would like to hear the record number of nukes thwarted in a row.

I actually remember Peggy Sue blocking 17 or 18 in a row from Twisted Rebel back about a month before Karma.

I don't recall ever blocking more than 4 in a row and I have about an 80% rate of getting first struck. I rarely ever get to actually first strike anyone. Usually takes me 3-5 shots to hit.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308461040' post='2734470']
I actually remember Peggy Sue blocking 17 or 18 in a row from Twisted Rebel back about a month before Karma.

I don't recall ever blocking more than 4 in a row and I have about an 80% rate of getting first struck. I rarely ever get to actually first strike anyone. Usually takes me 3-5 shots to hit.
[/quote]

I feel your pain :(

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308461040' post='2734470']

[/quote]
I'm on the other side of that. Against TOP, I think I hit 14 people before my first nuke was blocked.

If you get down to my range, want to have a duel and make a bet on whose SDI blocks the most nukes from the other guy for the duration? If your SDI is the best it should beat mine, but we'll never know unless we have a contest to prove it. B-)