Athens Announcement

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1308284362' post='2732888']
So judging by the former AAs of its members, The Last Remnants is at least a splinter of Athens and, if I'm reading the innuendo right, may even be a successor to Athens itself after Athens' disbandment.

I know the cryptic stuff is fun for you, but sometimes just getting to the point is better. Especially if this is Athens' disbandment notice. I know a lot of people, including myself, would want to say goodbye if it was.
[/quote]
It's not. Get off your high horse.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308286131' post='2732912']
LOST GR Athens merger.
[/quote]

I guess there was no more 'stock value' for this lil tidbit of info for you, huh.

Edited by Mixoux

Just posting to establish along with everyone else that I also know what is going on and have done for some time. I don't want anyone to think that perhaps I'm not informed of these things because, honestly, I don't think I could cope with the embarrassment.

Furthermore, I just want to make it clear that this was a poorly kept secret, in fact, probably the worst since event X. Despite my plethora of connections that led me to know about this literally before Athens did, it's your fault that I know about this and you should feel personally responsible.

Why does everything like this have to be a "secret" to so many people? Just because it hasn't been finalized and announced yet doesn't mean that anyone cares if people know about it before that time. Especially when they share it with allies ahead of time.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1308332847' post='2733134']
Sure, why not?

(I have no idea what the stats look like atm) :P
[/quote]
We should be close to Polaris if everyone goes across, but the NS/score probably changed since I last bothered checking.

Edit: Should everyone come across we should have ~7.2 mil NS

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1308322578' post='2733076']
Why does everything like this have to be a "secret" to so many people? Just because it hasn't been finalized and announced yet doesn't mean that anyone cares if people know about it before that time. Especially when they share it with allies ahead of time.
[/quote]

Yeah but you see, they have connections with lower gov in alliance X who may or may not be pals with so and so and therefore they're in the know and everyone else is jealous.