Kills new nations for you

7cardcha

People have tried to do this before but they normally end up getting their thread locked after everybody's had their laughs. The OPs end up getting raided and we never see them again (unless they decide to change their way of thinking, and join an alliance) ^_^

(so in other words, don't do this, and join an alliance :) Most likely, when you do have to bust somebody for them, they'll aid you and you normally end up profiting from the war ;)

Edited by Jesusfreak

[quote name='jereish1' timestamp='1308265679' post='2732677']
ive just never seen this done xD a TOS loophole perhaps?_? lol
[/quote]

Not against the rules to hire one's self out as a mercenary. It might defy all logic to do so, given that no one is going to pay him $25k to beat up other tiny nations, but it's perfectly TOS-friendly.

This thread might have been placed in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=71"]World Affairs[/url] but other than that I don't think there's anything "illegal" in the idea.

7cardcha, I recommend you to put more effort in writing in a decent English (spelling, punctuation, etc.), otherwise very soon nobody will take you seriously.

[quote name='jereish1' timestamp='1308265558' post='2732673']
is this even legal >.> this is a new one never seen this before xD
[/quote]
Not that I'm proud of it, but I made a mercenary "alliance" 4 years ago, and even then I was being told it was an old idea.

Funnily enough, I've been thinking about getting a contract ghostbuster.

If you could get this gentleman to stop ghosting the TOOL AA, it'd be much appreciated: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=425186

-Bama

EDIT: Huh. He was so scared of you that he deleted for inactivity.

Edited by BamaBuc