The Moltres Accords

[quote name='danosaur' timestamp='1308411538' post='2733943']
Still wondering what makes Sargun think he has any influence over us at all...
[/quote]

I never said that. :/

Franz is, as always, lying out of his ass to get attention. Just like he lied to Phoenix Fyre, just like he lied to other members of his other alliances, he's lying now. I don't give a rat's ass about Franz nor would I ever endeavour to threaten him.

edit: for that matter, I didn't even know I was mentioned in this thread until an alliancemate asked me what happened

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1308424170' post='2734074']

Franz is, as always, lying out of his ass to get attention. Just like he lied to Phoenix Fyre, just like he lied to other members of his other alliances, he's lying now. I don't give a rat's ass about Franz nor would I ever endeavour to threaten him.

edit: for that matter, I didn't even know I was mentioned in this thread until an alliancemate asked me what happened
[/quote]
[IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2536/tryagainsargun.png[/IMG]

Please try again Sargun, and stop trying to wriggle out of this situation you've put yourself into.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1308424170' post='2734074']

[/quote]

LISTEN BIG BOI. You stop being mean to Franz. You mean guy. You think you have power over SLCB. You wrong guy. We don't give two #*%&@ about your Roleplay drama.

Sargun, I would like to hear how you have influence over us as well. Please, go ahead and tell me how you would convince me, and the other gov who honestly have no idea who you are, to drop Team Rocket as a protectorate.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308426077' post='2734098']
LISTEN BIG BOI. You stop being mean to Franz. You mean guy. You think you have power over SLCB. You wrong guy. We don't give two #*%&@ about your Roleplay drama.
[/quote]

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1308426688' post='2734104']
Sargun, I would like to hear how you have influence over us as well. Please, go ahead and tell me how you would convince me, and the other gov who honestly have no idea who you are, to drop Team Rocket as a protectorate.
[/quote]

Seeing as [b]I never said any of this[/b], I don't have to do it at all. (Thought I'd just like to say I have no idea who any of your gov is either, and I've never cared about SLCB in my life) Franz has tried to involve me in whatever bull he cooks up before, and I ignored it then. I'm going to ignore it now, because [b]this never happened[/b]. I'm going to remind Franz that he is and has been on my ignore list for some time and trying to get me in trouble because I banned you from an IRC channel for trolling Phoenix Fyre in the chan isn't going to work.

Would anyone else like to believe Franz? Because I seem to remember him being kicked out of alliances and generally being an untrustworthy hack during his time here on Bob, and this isn't my first encounter with him that has led him to try to get me in trouble.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308426077' post='2734098']
We don't give two #*%&@ about your Roleplay drama.
[/quote]
Then talk to your man Franz about it, he brought it up.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1308427154' post='2734113']
Because I seem to remember him being kicked out of alliances and generally being an untrustworthy hack during his time here on Bob, and this isn't my first encounter with him that has led him to try to get me in trouble.
[/quote]
Ho, ho, trouble with who? Any idiot that thinks shooting off your mouth--whether you did or didn't--is just that, an idiot.

[size="6"][center][b][color="#FFA500"]A Joint Message From The Alliance of Phoenix Fyre[/color]
A Proud Protectorate of The New Polar Order[/b][/center][/size]

Personal matters will not be brought into the international diplomacy of this alliance. If Franz Ferdinand and Graniteknight have a problem and need to resolve it then by all means they may communicate in private to one another and resolve their differences.

It is understandable that players may often disagree or even dislike each other but when a player is being blackmailed into singing a treaty, Phoenix Fyre will not stand by and ignore the situation. We do not know why a treaty was made to prevent a player of [i]Cyber Nations[/i] from enjoying [i]Cyber Nations Role Play[/i] or from communicating with his fellow friends in #cnrp but we will give Team Rocket the benefit of the doubt and will come to think that they were doing what they thought best at the time.

[b]-This Treaty does not have the signature from the Leader of Phoenix Fyre and so is hereby not recognized and considered void by the entire alliance of Phoenix Fyre[/b]

[b]-This alliance hereby recognizes Graniteknight to have the [i]right[/i] of enjoying CNRP and #cnrp. His Pursuit of Happiness will not be blocked by threats against a sovereign alliance based on personal matters[/b]

If Team Rocket wishes to continue talks with Phoenix Fyre then we invite you to come onto our IRC channel or our forums however we hope that you come on matters involving our alliances - not on the disagreements of two individuals.
We thank all of you for your time and the fact that you have bothered to read this and pay attention to this delicate situation.

Signed To Represent Phoenix Fyre,

[b]Lord Caesar[/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]The Phoenix[/b][/color]

[b]Graniteknight [/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]Minister of Finance[/b][/color]

[b]PresidentDavid[/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b][/color]

Edited by PresidentDavid

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1308533754' post='2735265']
[size="6"][center][b][color="#FFA500"]A Joint Message From The Alliance of Phoenix Fyre[/color]
A Proud Protectorate of The New Polar Order[/b][/center][/size]

Personal matters will not be brought into the international diplomacy of this alliance. If Franz Ferdinand and Graniteknight have a problem and need to resolve it then by all means they may communicate in private to one another and resolve their differences.

It is understandable that players may often disagree or even dislike each other but when a player is being blackmailed into singing a treaty, Phoenix Fyre will not stand by and ignore the situation. We do not know why a treaty was made to prevent a player of [i]Cyber Nations[/i] from enjoying [i]Cyber Nations Role Play[/i] or from communicating with his fellow friends in #cnrp but we will give Team Rocket the benefit of the doubt and will come to think that they were doing what they thought best at the time.

[b]-This Treaty does not have the signature from the Leader of Phoenix Fyre and so is hereby not recognized and considered void by the entire alliance of Phoenix Fyre.[/b]

[b]-This alliance hereby recognizes Graniteknight to have the [i]right[/i] of enjoying CNRP and #cnrp. His Pursuit of Happiness will not be blocked by threats against a sovereign alliance based on personal matters[/b]

If Team Rocket wishes to continue talks with Phoenix Fyre then we invite you to come onto our IRC channel or our forums however we hope that you come on matters involving our alliances - not on the disagreements of two individuals.
We thank all of you for your time and the fact that you have bothered to read this and pay attention to this delicate situation.

Signed To Represent Phoenix Fyre,

[b]Lord Caesar[/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]The Phoenix[/b][/color]

[b]Graniteknight [/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]Minister of Finance[/b][/color]

[b]PresidentDavid[/b]

[color="#FFA500"][b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Seeing someone come after a treaty has been signed and saying they won't allow one of the alliances to sign making it void is always a disappointment.

Team Rocket, I'll sign a treaty with you guys instead if you want. Contact me on PM or something if you want to get something going.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1308424034' post='2734072']
Michi leaves Nordreich... and creates problems. <_<
[/quote]
Michi just needs to tone down the sexuality a bit and nobody woul have a problem with him.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1308673677' post='2737360']
What an embarrassing day for CNRP.....

meh.
[/quote]
indeed, our own subculture drama doesn't need to be aired out on the OWF.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1308800110' post='2738921']
Michi just needs to tone down the sexuality a bit and nobody woul have a problem with him.

indeed, our own subculture drama doesn't need to be aired out on the OWF.
[/quote]

If my fellow CNRPer's stop bumping this thread then maybe everyone will forget and forget that CNRP even exists so y'all and I can enjoy it B-)