MoG[Corp] Antarctic Projects

Mogar

With several of the key buildings have been built quickly by the Army Corps, the MoG[Corp] scientists and families were accepted with open arms to Port Atlantis. They were currently in what was destined to be a small population hub but for now it would be the commanding research center. The two ports would house civilians while the research stations that dotted the south would have the scientists and workers. For now though, this would surely do.

For power several small electric windmills were set up to provide efficient electricity in the Antarctic climate. Fiber-optics were ran to several different buildings, with a few extra inches of rubber around the wires, to provide the crucial electricity to everyone. A large flagpole was erected in the middle of the small icy town and the Islands flag was raised high and proudly as it quickly started fluttering in the wind.
Half of the men stayed behind to continue building while the other half moved on to their destination at the future sight of Port Pearl.

MoG[Corp] scientists attempted to be as nice as possible to USI scientists, making sure they felt we were as close of friends as possible, meanwhile Miss Iseul was tasked with capturing as many penguins as possible from the Antarctic wasteland, capturing 47 penguins of the local variety(OOC: anyone mind telling me what that is?) to send home on the MNV Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory. Edited by Mogar

MoG[Corp] began the transport of equipment to the Commonwealth of Canada after receiving permission to construct a base of operations on Loughheed Island, 200 scientists and their families would eventually be based there, MoG[Corp] also sent 20 MoG[Security] soldiers complaining of the heat of MoG[Corp] property, to begin fishing for the numerous animals that would be eventually arriving here.

MNV [i]Oderint dum Metuant[/i](translation: Let them hate so long as they fear), a heavily modified container ship, given a reinforced hull and more powerful engines, as well as a icebreaker bow, set anchor off the coast of Gough Island, with MNV [i]Harvester of Disaster[/i] transporting drugged(OOC: sedative fish anybody?) rockhopper penguins by the helicopter load. roughly 15,000 were loaded onto the ship, and the hold was partially filled with water, enough to keep the penguins from completely freaking out, and was stocked at MoG[Corp] port before setting sail on this adventure with enough frozen fish to keep the penguins alive until the reached the nature preserve being set up on Loughheed Island, the ship would be resupplied with frozen fish by helicopter while on the journey.

at least 50 samples have been collected of every species currently in existence on Antarctica proper have been collected and flown back to MoG[Tower] where they would live in floor B25, a specialized room designed to stay 30° and filled with ice and a pool for the penguins to be happy in while they awaited transport to be modified.

Mog{Corp] has placed a claim on the island closest to USI land in the Antarctic, (OOC: nobody can even find out the name of it, it's Y shaped), MNV [i]Harvester of Disaster [/i] has puty 100 marines along with three prefab buildings onto the island, and the collection of penguins off the island has begun.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1308202749' post='2732288'](OOC: anyone mind telling me what that is?) to send home on the MNV [i]Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory[/i].[/quote]At the request of MoG[Corp] Procinctia’s Dr. Hugo identifies Adélie, Chinstrap, Emperor, Gentoo, King, Macaroni, Royal as Penguin species found in Antarctica.