GOONS

Robert957

Because we reach out and take what few others dare to take. Because we push boundaries of taste and culture. Because we somehow, despite all of our detractors, always seem to come out ahead.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1308189856' post='2732143']
Because we reach out and take what few others dare to take. Because we push boundaries of taste and culture. Because we somehow, despite all of our detractors, always seem to come out ahead.
[/quote]

And because you are so humble. :v:

[/quote]

Just got to say, you didn't come out ahead in 2007 :P

[/quote]
See, I don't think bragging about always coming out ahead is a good idea. One way or another, everyone loses at some point. Frankly, I think it's a healthy experience. If you've bound up the idea of never getting knocked on your butt into your image of self and that of your alliance, though, you're going to be in for a harsh reality check when you eventually stumble, and that just gets in the way of climbing back up.

[19:35] <Schattenmann> Can I get an unban in #cybergoons synirc, looking for a guy to trade with
[19:39] <Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported.> no
[19:40] <Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported.> Schattenmann: if you need to talk to goons for any reason, send someone else.
[19:40] <Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported.> you can take the justitia jackoff committee to someone who gives a !@#$.
[19:41] <Schattenmann> Well if we need a diplomatic mission to try to get hold of individual GOONS to see if they're interested in trade circles in the future I'll get right on that
[19:42] <Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported.> oh cool
[19:42] <Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported.> i wish i had your trades urghgheghghg

2 reasons for the price of one. Sorry the word filter makes it hard to tell [url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=80642&hl="]"wich" gov member[/url] I was talking to.

Edited by Schattenmann