Kind of confused fill me in please.

Robert957

so last time i had a nation and played this game i was in Siberian Tiger Alliance for awhile and i remember some conflict between GOONS and them right before whatever world war ithere was, idk which war it was theres been a lot of them since i left and came back haha, maybe it was the old GOONS or something i have no idea but could someone fill me in on why a lot of people hate GOONS or the history of what all theyve done to piss everyone one off. someone let me in on all this cuz i keep going through the CN forums trying to find out what ive missed but figured just asking would be a little faster.

i am not looking to start any petty arguements or anything so try and avoid that. oh and can the people that just like to leave stupid and Ahole remarks about what someone or even i say please just dont no one really wants to hear stupid stuff you think is funny.

so if any one can fill me in about the GOONS that would help my confusing just a bit. thanks :)

They force other people to quit the game, impose harsh reps, are generally evil, leave the toilet seat up, talk on their phones during movies, etc.

It's all a matter of taste. The old GOONS were more or less jerks all the time, whereas these new GOONS have policies that some people don't agree with, they're otherwise decent folks.

Edited by KagetheSecond

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1308183017' post='2732080']
They force other people to quit the game, impose harsh reps, are generally evil, leave the toilet seat up, talk on their phones during movies, etc.

It's all a matter of taste. The old GOONS were more or less jerks all the time, whereas these new GOONS have policies that some people don't agree with, they're otherwise decent folks.
[/quote]

I beg to differ Sardonic is evil and pretty much a jerk towards me 100% of the time.