Laugh out Loud moments in TE

stepanek

Can anyone name a particular person, event, war, or forum topic that stands out as comical?

Personally, the SUN and NATO WIN THE WAR!!!!! Thread gets my vote.

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1308085851' post='2731384']
Can anyone name a particular person, event, war, or forum topic that stands out as comical?

[/quote]

I 2nd that all due to the fact that neither KillerCruiser Leader of SUN and Myself Leader of NATO had no idea the "war was over" :ph34r: why werent we TOLD OF THIS!!!!! xD our guys are still fighting!!! god help us!!!! :lol1:

Paul and Laz' arguements are always good too. I think in real life they are probably neighbors who are good friends and BBQ together regularly.

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1308086131' post='2731389']
Paul and Laz' arguements are always good too. I think in real life they are probably neighbors who are good friends and BBQ together regularly.
[/quote]
In reality, he is the perv neighbor who tries to spy on me in the shower :) I think he has **** envy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1308087749' post='2731408']
In reality, he is the perv neighbor who tries to spy on me in the shower :) I think he has **** envy.
[/quote]

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1308085851' post='2731384']

[/quote]

If you want I can post another next round. I like to get people fired up.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1308093208' post='2731479']
I can't help but add post #6 in [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102659]this[/url] thread. :)
[/quote]
...i dont get it..

The RE DoW's with less than a handful of people blitzing.. err a handful of wars for the blitz always seem to make me chuckle.

PS wrecking Murder Inc. still makes me laugh, as does 100% of Catharsis being in anarchy within 24 hours of blitzing PS.

Inst's plan always make me laugh and then want to pull my hair out. Then take a pair of scissors to him so I can stab him repeatedly.

Props to anyone who still takes the time to do a funny/in-depth DoW. PS has been lazy with 'em in recent rounds.

Legion's stint in TE.

Anyone who forms a one-man AA and then posts a new thread every time someone raids them.

Maybe I'll think of more, but those are the ones of the top of my head from recent rounds.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1308113417' post='2731706']
The RE DoW's with less than a handful of people blitzing.. err a handful of wars for the blitz always seem to make me chuckle.

PS wrecking Murder Inc. still makes me laugh, as does 100% of Catharsis being in anarchy within 24 hours of blitzing PS.

Inst's plan always make me laugh and then want to pull my hair out. Then take a pair of scissors to him so I can stab him repeatedly.

Props to anyone who still takes the time to do a funny/in-depth DoW. PS has been lazy with 'em in recent rounds.

Legion's stint in TE.

Anyone who forms a one-man AA and then posts a new thread every time someone raids them.

Maybe I'll think of more, but those are the ones of the top of my head from recent rounds.
[/quote]

you and your troll <_<

My favorite moments this round was our first war with Warriors where they had a nation blitz half an hour early.

All time favorites would be the "Barbies" that were raiding RE and any AA that Marcus (yes Marcus) started before G-6.

I laughed quite a bit on seeing the occasional war conflicts. Especially when two different alliances blitz the same target, or end up blitzing each other.

I'd have to say... that time RE... I mean- Anything & Everything RE does.

Just Kidding, of course. The Phoenix Cobras being neutral and all definitely ranks up there.

Confusion.

not so much general ones, but my personal favourite moments were

watching DR blitz PS knowing who they were gonna hit cause they'd put their target list in the topic of a non secret channel

anything Adude ever did :wub:

Watching Marcus flip out when we hit LC

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1308172841' post='2731999']
Some grudges against RE i see. :smug: thats ok we need fans
[/quote]

It was a joke. Get a clue.

Confusion.

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1308201962' post='2732283']
LE with Balan as gov't, sorry but you guys sucked.
[/quote]

LOL ive had some good time with Balan :awesome::lol1:

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1308170782' post='2731987']
watching DR blitz PS knowing who they were gonna hit cause they'd put their target list in the topic of a non secret channel

[/quote]

Not funny :P I swear that thing just reverts to non secret. :( Or I just fail at Irc

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1308150065' post='2731870']
you and your troll <_<

My favorite moments this round was our first war with Warriors where they had a nation blitz half an hour early.

All time favorites would be the "Barbies" that were raiding RE and any AA that Marcus (yes Marcus) started before G-6.
[/quote]
Nah, you guys have just provided a good amount of laughs.

And yeah, the early war dec's are always funny. PS had a guy declare the night before we were supposed to go in. We just ignored it, and the other AA didn't do anything about it. (It also led to Schad coining the term, "premature attackulation.")

Edited by bcortell