Final Announcement from Poison Clan and iFOK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1308129837' post='2731794']
Mate I read the Doomhouse DOW against the NPO... in all fairness D34th has a completely valid point there.
[/quote]

We are not, nor have we ever been, in doomhouse. We're in da box yo!!

[quote name='Ameris' timestamp='1308117181' post='2731735']
/me facepalms

This will last long
[/quote]

Awww what a nice comment. Maybe you should work on your own alliance "Organization XIII" before worrying about ours. Come back and we can compare alliances in say 6 months? I'm sure you'll have passed us and be sanctioned by then of course.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1308122063' post='2731765']
When alliances fail they merge.
[/quote]

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but iFOK were bigger than BAPS before this, PC were around the same size and we both had stronger political ties. Not to mention we both just got out of a hard fought war that BAPS sat out on. Maybe you should take chefjoe up on his offer and merge into Valhalla if you think iFOK/PC were such huge failures.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1308130015' post='2731797']
We are not, nor have we ever been, in doomhouse. We're in da box yo!!
[/quote]

Oh that comment I made mate was 100% directed toward the member of Umbrella i was quoting not your alliance. It wasn't even directed toward Umbrella as a whole...just him for poking fun at D34th for pointing out the recent "relaxation" of CB's of late.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1308106240' post='2731613']
Once again, Pacifica outlives those that sought to destroy her.
[/quote]
PC wanted to kill NPO? hm, i must have missed that. i could have sworn some of us were tired of seeing NPO get attacked. check your facts

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1308138534' post='2731819']
I always thought iFOK was more bark than bite, so hopefully this merge will give you guys some strength behind the machismo. You've got a good group of characters here and I like it. Good luck.
[/quote]

I think we've been tested enough in the past to show that we are not just a bark but that we pack some nice bite too. I guess all of that doesn't matter anymore anyway. We'll be able to forge a new direction for ourselves.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1308129837' post='2731794']
Mate I read the Doomhouse DOW against the NPO... in all fairness D34th has a completely valid point there.
[/quote]

Meh, I am fairly sure Roquentin already explained 1000 times what, why and how it was done I won't bother arguing. That said, what D34th said is still the usual non-sense. But this time a guy who was from RoK agrees with him.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308120083' post='2731753']
Sir Paul,

Don't forget that speak your mind or make jokes around here is a perfectly CB in this [i]Brave New World[/i], beware!
[/quote]

I have to disagree.......I would say it does not even take that much.
:ehm:

I support this merger AND the reason why, this week we'll see the birth of another alliance fighting for a sanction spot and guaranteeing itself a better chance to a future. More alliances should follow this example and maybe one day we'll be back to less then 100 alliances all of which have decent chances of survival!

Best of luck to Non Grata

You carry the sins of Poison Clan. A cutesy name change won't alter that fact. It won't be forgotten, ever, until the day you are destroyed, for good.

As far as iFOK is concerned... Well, they never did anything memorable. This is basically a boost in PC's membership as far as I'm concerned. At least those nations are no longer in a vassal state, I guess. Enjoy your time in an actual alliance.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1308154809' post='2731890']
I support this merger AND the reason why, this week we'll see the birth of another alliance fighting for a sanction spot and guaranteeing itself a better chance to a future. More alliances should follow this example and maybe one day we'll be back to less then 100 alliances all of which have decent chances of survival!

Best of luck to Non Grata
[/quote]
Surprisingly, I agree with this.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1308138534' post='2731819']
I always thought iFOK was more bark than bite, so hopefully this merge will give you guys some strength behind the machismo. You've got a good group of characters here and I like it. Good luck.
[/quote]
Their war-record is pretty decent though, when there is a war they are one of the first to enter and they excel in fighting against superior numbers.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308155164' post='2731895']
You carry the sins of Poison Clan. A cutesy name change won't alter that fact. It won't be forgotten, ever, until the day you are destroyed, for good.

As far as iFOK is concerned... Well, they never did anything memorable. This is basically a boost in PC's membership as far as I'm concerned. [b] At least those nations are no longer in a vassal state, I guess. Enjoy your time in an actual alliance.[/b]
[/quote]

When shall your 6 vassals be joining an actual alliance?