Final Announcement from Poison Clan and iFOK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308110176' post='2731666']
Interesting to see so few treaties rolled over. Then again, they are part of PB now, so it doesn't really make a difference anyway.

Congrats to everyone involved.
[/quote]

Pretty sure most of our treaties rolled over, just neither of us had a ton of them.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308110176' post='2731666']
Interesting to see so few treaties rolled over. Then again, they are part of PB now, so it doesn't really make a difference anyway.

Congrats to everyone involved.
[/quote]

The only one that didn't was the PC-Athens MDoAP. The rest of iFOK's and PC's old MDoAPs were made redundant by Pandora's Box.

Congrats to KX...and Mike

meh to the rest of this

Oh and inb4 FOK disbandment

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1308113445' post='2731707']
The only one that didn't was the PC-Athens MDoAP. The rest of iFOK's and PC's old MDoAPs were made redundant by Pandora's Box.
[/quote]

You evil people, youve crushed the heart of that treaty whore jgoods. Anyway with theyre pending merge and all the treaties theyll have its going to be a mess lol

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1308106240' post='2731613']
Once again, Pacifica outlives those that sought to destroy her.
[/quote]

It's comments like these that make people want to destroy Pacifica whenever the opportunity arises.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1308106240' post='2731613']
Once again, Pacifica outlives those that sought to destroy her.
[/quote]
When did we (iFOK / PC) ever lay a hand on Pacifica? Nice try, but no.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308109103' post='2731658']
Was nice of FOK to let iFOK do this.
[/quote]
Yeah we think so too.

So... you wouldn't let your brother get married?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1308118363' post='2731741']
It's comments like these that make people want to destroy Pacifica whenever the opportunity arises.
[/quote]

in fairness, whenever someone from the dominant side acts like a smug jackass everybody's only too eager to hop on the train like it's the hottest thing in the world so dont get too upset when someone on the other side of the fence does it.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1308120072' post='2731752']
in fairness, whenever someone from the dominant side acts like a smug jackass everybody's only too eager to hop on the train like it's the hottest thing in the world so dont get too upset when someone on the other side of the fence does it.
[/quote]

Wait, there are still fair thinking people in Planet Bob? Unfortunately it didn't come from someone on "that side of the fence" so its not acceptable to do, or be fair about.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308120083' post='2731753']
Sir Paul,

Don't forget that speak your mind or make jokes around here is a perfectly CB in this [i]Brave New World[/i], beware!
[/quote]

Well if that is the case, we should be having more fun in planet bob.. :D I probably gave the world of bob several hundred CBs in my last few posts :D

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1308120072' post='2731752']
[/quote]

Oh I won't argue that. My point is that comments like that won't make Pacifica any new friends who she might either end up needing or she probably would rather not have against her next time she has bad luck.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308120083' post='2731753']
Sir Paul,

Don't forget that speak your mind or make jokes around here is a perfectly CB in this [i]Brave New World[/i], beware!
[/quote]

Meh, that is a bit stretched even for you.