Final Announcement from Poison Clan and iFOK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1308078371' post='2731267']
I have a question for Non Grata, what is the status of the Stickmen bloc with this merger?
[/quote]

There wasn't much of a Stickmen bloc to begin with after FCO disbanded. It was more of a special bilateral treaty. Now it's a different kind of special bilateral treaty. Just with a different name.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1308078371' post='2731267']
I have a question for Non Grata, what is the status of the Stickmen bloc with this merger?
[/quote]

To be honest the only reason we maintained the bloc was to justify a private channel for arexes[ifok] and myself to :cybr: in. But the magic has definitely gone out of our relationship lately, so really I'm happy to see it end like this instead of in a messy divorce in which he would take my kids and half the house :(

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308078557' post='2731272']
There wasn't much of a Stickmen bloc to begin with after FCO disbanded. It was more of a special bilateral treaty. Now it's a different kind of special bilateral treaty. Just with a different name.
[/quote]
Team Rocket's aspirations to join Stickmen... diminished... now we've got to find a new primary goal now.

Well its good to see a merger into one union, instead of full disbandment. I never really dealt with iFOK, so can't say much about them. I have had my times with PC. From good times, to well full blown war, to everything in between. Can't say nothing bad about them, and there a good group. Well cept the whole NEW issue, but none the less. Instead of hating, and wanting to see people dead, and nations leaving Planet Bob. I would rather see unions, and survivability to our Cyberverse. So with that. Good Luck.

Edited by PMoses

Obviously this event brings out mixed emotions amongst FOK members such as myself.

On the one hand I'm sad to be 'losing' our brother alliance and all the history that went with that relation. I've seen iFOK evolving from a tiny group of FOK fans to an independent and impressive 'new' alliance which achieved more than I ever would have expected.

On the other hand I am pleased to see them merging with an awesome group such as PC, bringing about an even more impressive alliance which with I'm sure FOK will enjoy an even more succesful longer lasting relationship.

Good luck Non Grata :)

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1308079454' post='2731289']
Glad to see this finally went through. Love the name.
[/quote]

Liked the other alternative better, this one has too much similarities with Invicta <_<
With that said it doesn't matter what name they have, it will be an awesome alliance regardless. I am looking forward to see Non Grata sanctioned.

Edited by Timmehhh