Final Announcement from Poison Clan and iFOK

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1308270285' post='2732730']
Way to spaz out and totally misread what I was saying. You said NpO was the only vassal state to go it's own way in this world. I said, well, the WotC probably had a hand in that due to the spectacular curbstomp by all of NPO's allies that still resonates today.
[/quote]
Way to outright [i]not[/i] read what I said. The split began with Electron Sponge's aggressive actions and betrayal of Pacifica in the Unjust War. The split was initiated by Polaris.

But it must be hard to accept that there are events out there which aren't the fault of Pacifica. Which, ironically, is actually most of them. But that's besides the point.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308265965' post='2732683']
Protip: Pacifica never once raised arms against Polaris in the history of this world, and it was Polaris who attempted to damage relations. Polaris, and Electron Sponge in particular, orchestrated the Unjust War to damage Pacifica's standing in the world.

When Polaris was eventually attacked in the War of the Coalition (By a coalition consisting of alliances other than Pacifica. Here, let me list them: MCXA, TOP, Grämlins, Umbrella, FOK!, RnR, and FARK. Any of those sound familiar?), it was 100% deserved.

But thanks for sharing your utter ignorance of world history with someone who was actually there and participated in events.
[/quote]

If you agree that the Second Patriotic War against Polaris was 100% deserved, then you should agree that this last war against NPO was 100% deserved too, since the CBs were the same "You are a threat to us and we can let you be in power."

Edited by D34th

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308259697' post='2732632']
iFOK was founded for FOK wannabes that didn't speak the native tongue. You didn't have your own direction. It only slightly differed from that of FOK, because you remained an insignificant and negligible speck attached to the hip of an actual, real alliance. Wherever FOK went, you went without question, because you were really just a part of FOK all along. In other words, a vassal state.

If you want to see a real alliance that evolved past being a vassal state, look at Polaris. iFOK never achieved separation, was never able to leave the nest and achieve flight as an independent alliance.
[/quote]

I don't see how FOK controlled us. Did they install viceroys? Did they demand payment? Did they sign our treaties? Al big no's, iFOK was an independant, sovereign alliance. I'd call FOK/iFOK sister alliances, just like Polaris/Pacifica, although the latter relation seems to be chilled to subzero imho.

Any ways, you could have brought this up before referring to iFOK as some sort of malignant tissue.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308292494' post='2732964']
I don't see how FOK controlled us. Did they install viceroys? Did they demand payment? Did they sign our treaties? Al big no's, iFOK was an independant, sovereign alliance. I'd call FOK/iFOK sister alliances, just like Polaris/Pacifica, although the latter relation seems to be chilled to subzero imho.

Any ways, you could have brought this up before referring to iFOK as some sort of malignant tissue.
[/quote]
They sort of were malignant tissue though. I'd say "glad they're gone" but they're really just a tumor inside PCv2.0 now. Well, that's not entirely fair, considering that PC is itself a !@#$ alliance. If you put a turd inside another turd, all you really get in the end is one turd, right? I mean, I don't know. I never hated iFOK like I hate PC, mostly because they never did much worthy of drawing my hate. At the end of the day, I don't know how to describe a conglomeration of 2 entirely different flavors of !@#$.

Meh. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts. Hopefully, not long. Mergers like this only happen when one or more parties are struggling. Usually alliances don't want to give up their independence if they can help... Oh wait, I see.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308294594' post='2732977']
They sort of were malignant tissue though. I'd say "glad they're gone" but they're really just a tumor inside PCv2.0 now. Well, that's not entirely fair, considering that PC is itself a !@#$ alliance. If you put a turd inside another turd, all you really get in the end is one turd, right? I mean, I don't know. I never hated iFOK like I hate PC, mostly because they never did much worthy of drawing my hate. At the end of the day, I don't know how to describe a conglomeration of 2 entirely different flavors of !@#$.

Meh. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts. Hopefully, not long. Mergers like this only happen when one or more parties are struggling. Usually alliances don't want to give up their independence if they can help... Oh wait, I see.
[/quote]

Think what you want. Your ranting and pathetic tries to be relevant bring me tears of joy.

I hope you're going to put your money where your mouth is some day. Don't worry, I'm an anti-CB guy so you wont need one.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308259697' post='2732632']
If you want to see a real alliance that evolved past being a vassal state, look at Polaris. iFOK never achieved separation, was never able to leave the nest and achieve flight as an independent alliance.
[/quote]
You do realize how long it took for Polaris to make a move away from Pacifica, right?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308307633' post='2733018']
I don't even understand why people reply to HoT, we all know he just likes to provoke people with non-factual insults. HoT and his crappy alliance will never have any real influence on this planet so he is best ignored.
[/quote]

Because it's hard to turn down a sparring match with a dude who uses words like "turd" as part of his daily vernacular.

Does this mean we have to change all the PB sigs now?

NG, I'm gonna steal some of the tears here... There seems to be too many for you to handle on your own. And they're so delicious. Hope it helps. :)

As for iFOK and PC struggling. When I left iFOK (about 80 days before the merger) they were probably as active as they ever have been, and since then, I've not seen any drop in that regard. They were a truly strong alliance, and would have continued to succeed for a long time. PC, were also still doing well even after that horrible fishing accident, and would no doubt have continued to thrive alone.

Congrats to all my friends in iFOK and PC. Hope to see you sanctioned soon and causing great amounts of havoc.

/iFOK
/PC
/NG

[quote name='bartimaeus46' timestamp='1308325188' post='2733089']
NG, I'm gonna steal some of the tears here... There seems to be too many for you to handle on your own. And they're so delicious. Hope it helps. :)

As for iFOK and PC struggling. When I left iFOK (about 80 days before the merger) they were probably as active as they ever have been, and since then, I've not seen any drop in that regard. They were a truly strong alliance, and would have continued to succeed for a long time. PC, were also still doing well even after that horrible fishing accident, and would no doubt have continued to thrive alone.

Congrats to all my friends in iFOK and PC. Hope to see you sanctioned soon and causing great amounts of havoc.

/iFOK
/PC
/NG
[/quote]

i second that. this man speaks the truth.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1308304703' post='2733009']
You do realize how long it took for Polaris to make a move away from Pacifica, right?
[/quote]
Yes, I do. Which is precisely my point. iFOK never achieved that. Not [i]strictly[/i] just because they weren't around for as long as Polaris, but, you know. It's not a simple process, and it's something they never achieved.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308299884' post='2732996']
Think what you want. Your ranting and pathetic tries to be relevant bring me tears of joy.

I hope you're going to put your money where your mouth is some day. Don't worry, I'm an anti-CB guy so you wont need one.
[/quote]
The tears didn't taste of [i]joy[/i], exactly...

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308294594' post='2732977']

[/quote]
he mad

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1308334214' post='2733141']
This makes me sad. I'll miss when we traded fake cancellations way back :P

Keep it thick PC.
[/quote]
will do. u can always swing by NG and we can continue our shenannigans :D

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308344227' post='2733226']
Yes, I do. Which is precisely my point. iFOK never achieved that. Not [i]strictly[/i] just because they weren't around for as long as Polaris, but, you know. It's not a simple process, and it's something they never achieved.
[/quote]

Uhhh...... you're going to need to spell this out to me... why exactly is it required to have your relationship with your sister alliance go down the toilet on such a monumental scale as with the Orders? The reason that Polaris' separation from Pacifica was admirable was that Pacifica were dicks. Falling out with your ~blood brothers~ isn't in the slightest bit admirable or necessary in itself.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308272713' post='2732757']
Simply saying that you're right doesn't make you right, either.
[/quote]
Still doesn't make him wrong, if he's right than that will continue to be the case for all eternity, but if you don't have anything to refute him on, showing yourself to be someone who assumes people are lying with no basis doesn't bring any new insight on who's lying here.

Also congrats to iFOK, being a mini-FOK was kind of an embarrassment, hopefully you guys can move onto better things now.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1308542208' post='2735426']
Still doesn't make him wrong, if he's right than that will continue to be the case for all eternity, but if you don't have anything to refute him on, showing yourself to be someone who assumes people are lying with no basis doesn't bring any new insight on who's lying here.

Also congrats to iFOK, being a mini-FOK was kind of an embarrassment, hopefully you guys can move onto better things now.
[/quote]

Not sure if you are giving us a compliment or not but I'll take it. Thanks.