Your Dream Alliance Government (with Rebel Virginia)

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1308097170' post='2731535']
Emperor - Rebel Virginia
Regent- Rebel Virginia
MoD - Rebel Virginia
Enclave - Rebel Virginia
Enclave - Rebel Virginia
Enclave - Rebel Virginia
MoF- Rebel Virginia
MoI- Rebel Virginia

Propaganda - Rebel Virginia
Judge - Rebel Virginia
Security/tech - Bros2
[/quote]

My reply was basically going to be this, except I would replace Bros2 with more Rebel Virginia. /me burns an offering to the Rebellious Virginian gods

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leader - Laserwolf - Dude's awesome as a leader and, from what I remember, always made the right decision.
Second - Manis B - Really creative and active.

MoFA - SpacingOutMan - Actually does his job to the letter.
MoD - Londo - First one to pop in my head.
MoIA - Ironfist - His stuff, from what I remember, was always in order. And he had/has good ideas... And I woulda felt bad putting myself...
Finance - I'll get back to you on this one... Well I probably won't, actually...
Education - Rebel Virginia - Who better to educate newbies? xD

Edited by Gibsonator21

My perfect government would be the one Tetris has now, with a single modification placing Rebel Virginia at the top as permanent, unquestioned leader. There is only one Rebel Virginia, and the best place for him to be is at the helm of the alliance, where his influence can be spread most efficiently.

Emperor: Batallion
Empress: maskofblue
Regent: Moldavi 2007

Internal Affairs: Walford
Military: Chris Kaos
Foreign Affairs: Xiphosis
Public Relations: Josef Thorne
Intelligence: LittleRena
Trains: Electron Sponge

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308073680' post='2731218']
So, let's do it again. Tell Rebel Virginia your dream alliance government, but this time with everyone's favorite, Rebel Virginia, in some sort of position in it.
[/quote]

/Smiles maliciously

Edited by Kzoppistan

An alliance where no one tries to oppose my leadership, but they get stuff done if I ask them.

Edit: Also forgot to say what RV would be given for his position, I'd give him a position as Super Hero & Defender of the Weak, then let him loose upon the world to do what he does. Save the innocent from tyranny, then make it back in time for supper. ^_^

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308075869' post='2731235']
Hmmm I'll take a wack at this

Emperor - Van Hoo
Regent- Moldavi
MoD - Sir William
Enclave - Airme
Enclave - Mykep
Enclave - Dilber
MoF- Lord Panis Rahl
MoI- Myself

Propaganda - Schattenmann
Judge - Osravan
Security/tech - Bros2
[/quote]

The fact that you think Moldavi would make a good Regent shows just how little you know about CN and the people who populate it.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1308114263' post='2731713']
The fact that you think Moldavi would make a good Regent shows just how little you know about CN and the people who populate it.
[/quote]

You should stop stalking me. Just saying.

My rationale on Moldavi as this. Moldavi has claimed his best ability to is to use people in ways they can be most effective. However I view Moldavi as being too brash and making some decisions in my time here that I definitely would not make, and so I wanted him close to the top, but not at the very tippy top.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308114523' post='2731714']
You should stop stalking me. Just saying.

My rationale on Moldavi as this. Moldavi has claimed his best ability to is to use people in ways they can be most effective. However I view Moldavi as being too brash and making some decisions in my time here that I definitely would not make, and so I wanted him close to the top, but not at the very tippy top.
[/quote]
Have you considered the possibility that I quote your posts often because your posts are mindbogglingly wrong often? Like most OWF frequenters, I spend an unhealthy amount of time doing CN related things. I read most threads. I see most people's posts.

Speaking as someone who has actually worked with Moldavi, once as his subordinate and once as his superior, I can promise you that having Ivan in any position other than the big cheese (or some area where he can have complete autonomy) would be hellish.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1308093886' post='2731496']
Basing this on people I've served with in my time here...

Emperor: Van Hoo
Empress: KaitlinK

Regent: Dan123123
Chancellor: Hickersonia

MoIA: Mamaduck
MoFA: Me?
MoSpam: Wenulu
MoF: Alf
[/quote]

Completely agree. I miss Hickersonia :(

I couldn't really decide on a good dream gov that doesn't offend someone, or wouldn't be better off with other people. And just about every combo of truly competent people will end up killing each other. But basically,

Some lazy guy as Supreme Leader, who's only good for writing announcements, other official sounding stuff and has a nice avatar/sig. Has veto power but is too lazy to use it.
Bob Janova for second in command, and given veto power. The veto power is core to the stability of this alliance.

Rebel Virginia as Minister of War.

Xiphosis as Advisor of World Domination.

Then, build the rest of gov based around compatibility to them and competence.

Assuming they are all active:

Emperor - Egore
Regent - Xiphosis
MoFA - Dilber
MoD - Starfox101
MoIA - Chimaera
MoF - KasMage

Senate - Pingu
Senate - Arsenal
Senate - Cornelius
Senate - Rebel Virginia
Senate - Ardus

Edited by Conformist Maryland

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1308115666' post='2731727']
Have you considered the possibility that I quote your posts often because your posts are mindbogglingly wrong often? Like most OWF frequenters, I spend an unhealthy amount of time doing CN related things. I read most threads. I see most people's posts.

Speaking as someone who has actually worked with Moldavi, once as his subordinate and once as his superior, I can promise you that having Ivan in any position other than the big cheese (or some area where he can have complete autonomy) would be hellish.
[/quote]
He's actually done an excellent job serving in an advisory position in NSO.

Edited by Varianz