New Sith Order Announcement

Heft

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1308027848' post='2730973']
It's a long time to carry so much suck too -- he must be strong as Atlas ..
[/quote]
Let's not mar my resignation with this (especially since I actually still kind of like Hydra, despite whatever issues there are).

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308028458' post='2730979']
You guys have seemed uncharacteristically quiet lately.
[/quote]
Only in public.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308027408' post='2730962']
He's still quite upset that we canceled our treaty with Hydra due to high levels of suck on their part.
[/quote]

Still Practicing that revisionist history I see?

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1298006266' post='2637340']
[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z268/jacaposaladin/Hydraflag-1.png[/img][/center]

As per Article III of the Nine Headed Sith Treaty, Hydra has canceled our treaty with the New Sith Order. Reasons were given in private, and the cancellation time has expired. We wish NSO the best of luck in the future and in this current conflict.
[/quote]

I call it like I see it, and youwish was a worthless government member of NSO who ran from any fight like a whimpering little girl, and he will be a worthless sack of garbage as your emperor.

TL:DR we cancelled on NSO due to high levels of traitor and fail on their part.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

Heft you know I love you hippo man. I pass you my pink fuzzy slippers
[img]http://coolkidscouture.com/prodimages/Pink%20Princess%20Fuzzy%20Sparkly%20Slippers%20sz%20Med%2012%2013%20s.jpg[/img]
Enjoy your well earned rest

Youwish, you are going to make a great Emperor. With you in charge I may hit 3mil this year. :ehm:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308029830' post='2730994']
Still Practicing that revisionist history I see?

I call it like I see it, and youwish was a worthless government member of NSO who ran from any fight like a whimpering little girl, and he will be a worthless sack of garbage as your emperor.

[/quote]

You mean where you jumped sides and then expected NSO to come with you?

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1308030785' post='2731001']
You mean where you jumped sides and then expected NSO to come with you?
[/quote]

I mean where we needed them and none of their allies were involved yet they still declined because their paperless allies might get their feelings upset.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308029830' post='2730994']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Like Heft, I still truly like and respect you fellows quite a bit, and despite recent disagreements I still maintain some fondness for you, so I would prefer that this not mully up Heft's resignation. But it doesn't matter which of us canceled that treaty, as one of us was going to do it. I had been out of government for a few months prior to the war, but I do not that a few were hopeful that the relationship could be patched up, and others were thinking we ought to best part amicably.

But enough of that. We never ran from fights. As I have said before, we did not want to fight for NEW. We were rolled terribly in the months before, and internal troubles combined with the fact none of us had even recovered our war chests, added to the fact a good large percent of our members would have up and left had we defended NEW for something ridiculously stupid (and so soon after us getting rolled for something we did ourselves).... I can go on, but we were in no position to fight unless we wanted to destroy NSO entirely, and for what? So that NEW could prove it has the right to tech raid protected AAs?

That said, we would not have gone to war for NEW. Our relationship with FEAR was not that strong (Iron Curtain really never should have been formed), but it became clear that Hydra would likely have been entering. When we learned that Heft told the rest of the DC that if you went in NSO would follow, however reluctant it would be. Although we were in no condition to fight, we were ready to burn our alliance for you because we valued the relationship that much. Fortunately the war was resolved before things got any stupider, and NSO was able to recover. Believe me or not, but I do have a reputation for honesty.

It wasn't long before the next war started though, and by then we had already drifted. Partly that is NSO's fault, as during our time of internal instability we were so inactive that we could barely maintain ourselves, not to speak of the relationships with some of our allies.

We honestly had no problem with your new friends. Hydra is its own alliance, and we did not hold it against you that you chose to follow them and their side. We knew you had no love for Polar, Legion, or several other alliances on our side, we honestly did not blame you. What we could not do, however, was join you.

You were never our only ally. We had others. As much as we valued the treaty we were not going to forsake NPO, TPF, TCP, and every other alliance we had a treaty with you. We would not forsake NpO or STA either, even though we had no formal bonds. You were asking us to burn every relationship we had to help you with IAA, who was defending their ally after SLCB brought you in. Our help wasn't even needed. Unlike our other allies you were not in dire straits, and you had iFOK among several other alliances helping on that front.

Also, even though our allies had no formally entered yet (or even openly committed), anyone could see where that war was heading. It was only a matter of time before NPO and TPF got involved. STA and Polar were already needing help. Unlike GATO, NSO does not try play both sides. We chose our side, and you chose yours.

As I said before, I and many others in NSO still quite like Hydra. Although we've split I do not feel any animosity towards you. You were a fantastic ally, and SCLB is lucky to have you by their side. I very much would like to see some amicability restore between our alliances, but it is you who is holding onto ill-feelings. Not us.

Now that I've got all that said, thank you Heft and may you finally get to relax and do nothing. I look forward to seeing what youwish has to bring, and can only pray that he does not screw up too badly. Good luck.[/color]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308031016' post='2731003']
I mean where we needed them and none of their allies were involved yet they still declined because their paperless allies might get their feelings upset.
[/quote]

Maybe we didn't want to defend you because well we didn't want too. Not really a hard concept to understand. We said no, you cry about it and I get to laugh.

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1308032683' post='2731013']
Maybe we didn't want to defend you because well we didn't want too. Not really a hard concept to understand. We said no, you cry about it and I get to laugh.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We would have gladly defended Hydra had circumstances been different, and less complicated. Although we had no treaties with STA and Polar, we had already committed to their defense and were on standby. It should not need to be said that TPF was also ready to defend STA, and it was all but an inevitability that NPO would soon be joining, as much as they would rather not have.

Every relationship NSO had, with the exception of Hydra, were on one side. As much as it pained us to not be able to help Hydra the NSO was not going to ignore every single one of its other obligations, who arguably were in much greater need for assistance than Hydra.

Now, may this be the end of it. This is neither the time nor place to debate this history. May we all congratulate Youwish, Rayvon, and Anthony. I hope to see good things from them, not that I would expect less.[/color]