New Sith Order Announcement

Heft

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/01/NSOWhite.png[/img]
[img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img][/center]

The reign of Darth Hippo is at an end. I have led the New Sith Order for nearly eight months now, but it is time to step out of the spotlight and let others lead the greatest and most important alliance in the world.

It’s been fun, and also fairly mindnumbing, and now it’s someone else’s job to deal with you lot. The New Sith Order has a strong, active, and driven community and government these days (you should join). An old, bitter hippo wearing the crown is no longer the best choice for the alliance, and because the NSO has the best leadership around, we know to step down when it is our time.

Youwish959 has served as Sith Lord since my Ascension, and as Dark Lord for the last two months. He has increasingly taken the lead in governing the affairs of the alliance, so that this transition is smooth and seamless. In fact, this announcement is probably not much of a surprise (inb4 “I knew about this X Time ago”).

So as the final act of my reign, I appoint youwish959 as Sith Emperor, Sovereign of the New Sith Order, Voice of the Brotherhood, Steward of the Dark Side.

Hail Emperor Youwish!
Hail the New Sith Order!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1308026683' post='2730946']
Your worst emperor yet. The slow descent into oblivion is reaching an end.
[/quote]

You were friends with them a few months ago and now all a sudden all this hate? Is there some sort of backroom drama I'm unaware of?

Anyways.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308026629' post='2730943']
I was the best Dark Lord.
[/quote]

I second this.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1308027287' post='2730959']
You were friends with them a few months ago and now all a sudden all this hate? Is there some sort of backroom drama I'm unaware of?

Anyways.

I second this.
[/quote]

He's still quite upset that we canceled our treaty with Hydra due to high levels of suck on their part.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308027408' post='2730962']
He's still quite upset that we canceled our treaty with Hydra due to high levels of suck on their part.
[/quote]

That's quite a long time to carry such butthurt.