Official Synergy Announcement

SoADarthCyfe6

[center][img]http://d.imagehost.org/0473/WarFlag.png[/img]

[size="6"][u][b]Official Synergy Announcement[/b][/u][/size]:

Synergy here by recognizes a state of war with the Warring Alliance of Psychotic Alcoholics, henceforth known as WAPA.

We also would like to say "Bring It."

That is all.

DarthCyfe6 - Secretary General of Synergy
Overlord Wes - Vice Secretary General of Synergy[/center]

[quote name='East Prussia' timestamp='1307991203' post='2730675']
I would like to state, that ttk will not give up and we will keep on fighting.
[/quote]

Never noticed you had started :o

[quote name='East Prussia' timestamp='1307991203' post='2730675']
I would like to state, that ttk will not give up and we will keep on fighting.
[/quote]
You are for starting then. You should rename TAU.....turtles are us lol

Synergy....you need to start retaliating

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1308015198' post='2730851']
lets get em Synergy...good luck Wapa
[/quote]

Well thanks, but luck doesnt come into it laddie B-)

Synergy, in general,

may be defined as two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable.
That is, if elements A and B are combined, the result is greater than the expected arithmetic sum A+B.

Synergy, in TE,

may be defined as find someone else's war - check they have little or no attacking slots left
Jump in and claim the glory.

(Examples this round are the 'half war' with TPC and the nipping of RD & WAPA's ankles when fighting TTK & LEFT)
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/15xpg8h.gif[/img]

Unfortunately for TTK & Left, WAPA, shortly followed by RD attacked almost simultaneously
BUT these appear to be the conditions that Synergyst's thrive on.

Find your own wars next round Synergy !!
Really - you should try it - it can be fun !!

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1308062411' post='2731122']
Synergy, in general,

may be defined as two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable.
That is, if elements A and B are combined, the result is greater than the expected arithmetic sum A+B.

Synergy, in TE,

may be defined as find someone else's war - check they have little or no attacking slots left
Jump in and claim the glory.

(Examples this round are the 'half war' with TPC and the nipping of RD & WAPA's ankles when fighting TTK & LEFT)
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/15xpg8h.gif[/img]

Unfortunately for TTK & Left, WAPA, shortly followed by RD attacked almost simultaneously
BUT these appear to be the conditions that Synergyst's thrive on.

Find your own wars next round Synergy !!
Really - you should try it - it can be fun !!
[/quote]

You really are that incompetent are you? At no time did we attempt to 'glorify' ourselves by attacking TPC. We attacked TPC because 1) We wanted war, however, every target that was close to becoming an even match ended up getting declared upon by someone else. 2) We wanted an even match or an up declare because we are trying to be just rather then cowards and making the mistake we made last round by fighting PS and OP to which we ended up paying the price for. 3) TPC asked the OWF because of an miscalculation in setting up the war, for someone to help and declare on them so that they could even out the playing field. It ended up working out to hit TPC in the way our AA works (charter wise) so that we could finally have war in some way without making a horrible DoW.

This war was unofficially declared by WAPA when we had no intentions of getting involved. All we did was tell smaller nations (under 7k) if they want to go fight a war, switch over to TTK AA and fight WAPA and RD. At the time, I looked at the numbers and sending over a few nations (which technically I didn't send over anyone by my command, I made an open topic and said "Volunteers to go fight for TTK, just switch over your AA and go have some fun, it's the end of the round") wouldn't do anything but give people the ability to fight for fun. Now after looking over the entire situation (because before I didn't care, nor does the rest of TE,) I saw that WAPA hitting TTK and LEFT was heavily outnumbered just like their previous fight/war (GDA) and on top of that, you had RD help you out as well? How pathetic and spineless of you. Your cowardice of an AA is just absolutely and unjustly appalling to the rest of Planet Steve.

The sad truth is that you know all of this, the reason you guys decided to attack Synergy was because TTK and LEFT weren't enough for you because they were weak AA's. You got little to no battles out of it and just pummeled the rest of everyone else that was close to your range. By attacking Synergy, you would actually get some wars in your range because of your terrible DoW (again) on TTK and LEFT. If this wasn't the end of the round, you guys would be getting squashed right now, but everyone else doesn't care because they are off to more important matters then your !@#$ ass AA.

How about next time you trying Trolling Synergy, you actually come up with something intelligent rather then a poorly worded, lacking of evidence post attempting to mock us.

Synergy had ZERO intentions of fighting WAPA with this 'arrangement' I guess with TTK. I knew smaller nations wanted to fight, so i told them to go off elsewhere and do so. It's not like this wasn't done before either (i.e. PS Nations switching over to TFK's when Fark hit them with Down Declare.) Regardless or not, this is the end of the round and nothing can come much of it. Still a horrible DoW, WAPA. Shame on you.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1308091943' post='2731460']
You really are that incompetent are you? [/quote]
Childish & unfounded namecalling is kinda what I'd expect from Synergy

At no time did we attempt to 'glorify' ourselves by attacking TPC.[/quote]
I'll give you that because I have no 'proof' otherwise - but read on.

We attacked TPC because
1) We wanted war, however, every target that was close to becoming an even match ended up getting declared upon by someone else.[/quote]
Absolute nonsense :wacko:
I was in TPC at the time and Synergy didn't declare on us until our war with GR was effectively over.
NO GR Nations, or otherwise, were impeding Synergy's attacks.
The ONLY restrictions on attacks at that time were on TPC Nations
[list]
[*]We (TPC) had most of our attacking slots occupied (by the remnants of GR)
[*]If we found free slots, then a MAXIMUM of 2 Nations was allowed to attack a Synergy Nation
[*]These, attacks on Synergy, were to be (largely) for TPC Defence DoW's
[/list]
An Example of the above was when one of Synergy's (then) Nations, Freedom2 was happily Nuking TPC Nations
[list]
[*]3 of us, Myself, Orion2 & Burning Empire attacked Freedom2
[*]Burning Empire was asked to back off (to stop Synergy wingeing on the OWF)[/list]
[Quote]

2) We wanted an even match or an up declare because we are trying to be just rather then cowards and making the mistake we made last round by fighting PS and OP to which we ended up paying the price for.[/quote]

I'm not, in the least, interested in reading about your mistakes
Keep THEM to your own Forum - IF there is room for them all :)

3) TPC asked the OWF because of an miscalculation in setting up the war, for someone to help and declare on them so that they could even out the playing field.
It ended up working out to hit TPC in the way our AA works (charter wise) so that we could finally have war in some way without making a horrible DoW.[/quote]

Fair enough, I don't know (care) about your charter.

For clarity - TPC's DoW was not a "miscalculation", but yes we did ask for someone else to declare - because DF (In our original DoW) went to war the same day.

This war was unofficially declared by WAPA when we had no intentions of getting involved.
All we did was tell smaller nations (under 7k) if they want to go fight a war, switch over to TTK AA and fight WAPA and RD.
At the time, I looked at the numbers and sending over a few nations (which technically I didn't send over anyone by my command, I made an open topic and said "Volunteers to go fight for TTK, just switch over your AA and go have some fun, it's the end of the round") wouldn't do anything but give people the ability to fight for fun.[/quote]

OH !!, how stupid of us
We should have easily been able to read your small minds

Why did we think when Synergy were sending Nations to TTK to fight us AND actually declaring from within Synergy that you guys were being aggressive.

WAPA are nothing but big. bad bullies :smug: - all 12 of us :lol1:

The sad truth is that you know all of this, the reason you guys decided to attack Synergy was because TTK and LEFT weren't enough for you because they were weak AA's. You got little to no battles out of it and just pummeled the rest of everyone else that was close to your range. By attacking Synergy, you would actually get some wars in your range because of your terrible DoW (again) on TTK and LEFT. If this wasn't the end of the round, you guys would be getting squashed right now, but everyone else doesn't care because they are off to more important matters then your !@#$ ass AA.

How about next time you trying Trolling Synergy, you actually come up with something intelligent rather then a poorly worded, lacking of evidence post attempting to mock us.

Synergy had ZERO intentions of fighting WAPA with this 'arrangement' I guess with TTK. I knew smaller nations wanted to fight, so i told them to go off elsewhere and do so. It's not like this wasn't done before either (i.e. PS Nations switching over to TFK's when Fark hit them with Down Declare.) Regardless or not, this is the end of the round and nothing can come much of it. Still a horrible DoW, WAPA. Shame on you.
[/quote]

The sad truth is if you actually really really believe one word of the above paragraph - then you are definitely from a different planet - Not Steve, Not Bob, Not even Earth :awesome:

Facts

WAPA declared on TTK & LEFT [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102480"]Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:20 PM[/url]
Nine minutes later - Independently - RD Declared on TTK & LEFT [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102482"]Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:29 PM[/url]
(Speak to Arcticllama about that 'co-incidence' - it certainly wasn't planned by WAPA)

During WAPA's 'war' with TTK & LEFT

• TTK Turtled, (all but one Nation)
(TTK refused numerous peace offers saying 'we have something up our sleeves) :smug:
TTK's 'sleeve-trick' appeared to be attacks on WAPA & RD from Synergy Nations
(These attacks came from within Synergy and from 'defecting' Nations)

THE BAD BAD BOYS FROM WAPA FOUGHT BACK :lol1: - EBIL WAPA :ph34r: - ALL 12 of you :rolleyes:

• LEFT didn't offer much of a fight but peaced out when offered

Edited by Fleegle

how many attacking alliances did it take to eventually get on top of wapa? Knights synergy fark etc. No complaint here in the wapa camp. 41 Messages in the last 24hrs. I got a kicking eventually but will keep fighting even with my 14 soldiers and 30 rupees in the Bank :-) new nation on Sunday. I'll need to buy more pixels to get destroyed. Happy fighting