Selling 100t/3m

Bluray

Hello I'm looking for anybody wanting to buy tech. Long term or short term, don't care. I'm a new nation so if you are looking for a long term seller I might be of use to you. I currently have 3 slots available and will post in this thread whenever all of the slots are full. I have 5 slots in total but I have my alliance joining aid and 1 tech deal currently filling 2 out of my 5 slots.

If you are interested, POST HERE FIRST AND THEN PM ME IN GAME. It helps me organize things, that's all.

My nation link:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=463377

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1307970193' post='2730530']
I'll buy long term.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=249668
[/quote]

I'll pm you in game when my 5th aid slot empties. Sorry I had to do a tech deal with somebody from my alliance to because it was required for graduation.

ALL AID SLOTS ARE FILLED NOW.

Edited by Bluray

I have one aid slot available, if you are interested please reply here and then send me the money in game. First person to post here and then send aid will receive. It just helps me organize things, that's all.

[quote name='Tarkin' timestamp='1308605711' post='2736145']
Sent. Long term if you want.
[/quote]

Long term would be great! I accepted.

ALL OF MY AID SLOTS ARE FULL NOW. I WILL POST HERE IF ANYMORE HAPPEN TO OPEN UP. THANK YOU.