Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1307929724' post='2730241']
There are some things that are inexcusable.

From what I hear, this is definitely one of them, and the way it was handled by TIO was very poor.
[/quote]
That wasn't what I was talking about, if you're talking about the Thriller incident. Yes TIO could have handled that better, but true allies would have stuck that out.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1307930188' post='2730247']
That wasn't what I was talking about, if you're talking about the Thriller incident. Yes TIO could have handled that better, but true allies would have stuck that out.
[/quote]
First off, to imply that IAA aren't good allies is a joke, they stick by their allies through harsher things then that. Secondly, TIO's recent actions in regards to the upgrading of a certain treaty were not alright. They showed who they really like with those actions, and Synergy certainly was not it.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1307930406' post='2730253']
First off, to imply that IAA aren't good allies is a joke, they stick by their allies through harsher things then that. However, TIO's recent actions in regards to the upgrading of a certain treaty were not alright.
[/quote]
Oh no, not at all. IAA were great allies, but I thought TIO-IAA were much closer than this, hence, my belief that they would have been able to come to an agreement together.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1307930632' post='2730259']
Oh no, not at all. IAA were great allies, but I thought TIO-IAA were much closer than this, hence, my belief that they would have been able to come to an agreement together.
[/quote]
Circumstances weren't the best, it appears. Decisions made by one side weren't the best either.

First off, to imply that IAA aren't good allies is a joke, they stick by their allies through harsher things then that. Secondly, TIO's recent actions in regards to the upgrading of a certain treaty were not alright. They showed who they really like with those actions, and Synergy certainly was not it.
[/quote]

[color="#FFA500"]I find myself agreeing with this man.[/color]

[/quote]

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Edit for clarity: Your first point is absolutely correct. Your second couldn't be more wrong.

Edited by Facade

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1307932246' post='2730280']
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Edit for clarity: Your first point is absolutely correct. Your second couldn't be more wrong.
[/quote]
I'm sure I don't. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1307932095' post='2730278']
[color="#FFA500"]I find myself agreeing with this man.[/color]
[/quote]
I would change your signature, awfully confusing :)

It makes me sad to see the lies and propaganda that people are buying into about this situation that resulted in the dissolution of a treaty with our once most valued treaty partner. I'm sorry you guys felt the need to do this, despite our numerous discussions.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1307932960' post='2730294']
I'm sure I don't. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
You really don't. No sarcasm needed.

Edited by KahlanRahl

[/quote]

I agree with your first point. Historically, IAA have been nothing but great. As for your second point, you're hearing things second, maybe even third hand. There are rarely situations that are as cut and dry as the one you portrayed above, and to assume so would make you, well, wrong.

But we all know how rumors work. :rolleyes:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1307932980' post='2730295']
It makes me sad to see the lies and propaganda that people are buying into about this situation that resulted in the dissolution of a treaty with our once most valued treaty partner. I'm sorry you guys felt the need to do this, despite our numerous discussions.

You really don't. No sarcasm needed.
[/quote]
If you keep insisting, you aren't more right. Either offer a different explanation or your view of "You really don't" remains just as bad.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1307933863' post='2730304']
you're hearing things second, maybe even third hand. There are rarely situations that are as cut and dry as the one you portrayed above, and to assume so would make you, well, wrong.

But we all know how rumors work. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Ok, I'm sure that's the case. You seem to know where I'm getting my information from better than I could ever possibly.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1307933928' post='2730306']
Ok, I'm sure that's the case. You seem to know where I'm getting my information from better than I could ever possibly.
[/quote]

Seeing as people who heard it [i]first[/i] hand misinterpreted it, I find it hard to believe you could do any better...

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1307933928' post='2730306']
If you keep insisting, you aren't more right. Either offer a different explanation or your view of "You really don't" remains just as bad.

[/quote]
Seeing as how he is a member of one of the afflicted alliances in this matter, yeah I would say that he should know where you are getting your information from

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1307934054' post='2730307']
[color="#FFA500"]Then it is doing its job.[/color]
[/quote]
Conformist, why must you insist on making my eyes bleed with your nonsense colors :(

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1307934182' post='2730309']
Seeing as people who heard it [i]first[/i] hand misinterpreted it, I find it hard to believe you could do any better...
[/quote]
If it was just a misinterpretation, then this wouldn't have happened. From what I've been told by what I'd consider to be a much more reliable source then you, its rather hard to blame this cancelation on a "misinterpretation"

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1307934187' post='2730310']
Seeing as how he is a member of one of the afflicted alliances in this matter, yeah I would say that he should know where you are getting your information from
[/quote]
Huh? I don't think that makes sense. He doesn't know who specifically told me, or how they knew what was said. Unless it was him, which would seem unlikely don't you think?