I'll just leave this here...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1307908007' post='2730006']
although now someone thought it was worth showing everyone to make them think differently.
[/quote]

That wasn't my intent at all. I just thought it was an amusing log to share and something fairly harmless considering the alliance in question no longer exists. I don't regret keeping the the plan a secret nor do I think it was a bad idea at all.

Would totally go along with it again.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1307910149' post='2730018']
All this thread was is an obnoxious reminder of the fact that I haven't managed to quit yet and I'm surrounded almost entirely by idiots.
[/quote]

You're welcome!

All this thread was is an obnoxious reminder of the fact that I haven't managed to quit yet and I'm surrounded almost entirely by idiots.
[/quote]
Its called a moment of clarity i think.

o/ Balder and Kev Destroyer of Alliances

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1307906434' post='2729992']
So...what war is this? I'm seeing this and finding no possible way that this could start a nuclear holocaust...
[/quote]

Legend is overstating the case a bit, but it's the Bipolar War.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1307977626' post='2730577']
Not enough [s]fault[/s] credit given to LordNettles ITT
[/quote]
Yeah, honestly guys like Lord Nettles and biggp are the heroes here. Anyone can create some outlandish plot to absorb another alliance, but it takes true talent to offer to expose your genitals to someone you barely even know.

God, I'm tired of people who spent the majority of their government terms inactive logdumping me after the fact. While I'd love to tell you that my reign of leadership throughout my CN career was influential and incredible, it wasn't. I'm not sure where in those logs you saw me convince AlmightyGrub to go to \m/'s IRC and act like a jackass and subsequently get called out on it (which sparked the feelings of butthurt that actually caused the war), in fact I'm pretty sure you won't find it anywhere. Mostly because I can't stand Polaris nor 99% of their members including the former Emperor.

Again, I don't really mind all that much when people attribute me to be more than just an aging player with a temper but saying I managed to spark whatever that war was called is even more absurd than saying Polaris started it to help FoA.

This thread isn't even interesting. I'm sure you could have at least dug up me pissed off, calling several alliance leaders choice words and ranting about wanting to destroy their alliances and nations.

[/quote]lmao, iclean these logs are so old that it doesn't matter what was written. Besides the it's just cherry-picking at its finest. Don't quit, you are to much fun on irc :D

What exactly is the half life on info like this? I'm sure we all have juicy stuff saved for whenever the end times start (god knows I do), but I'm curious to see how long you guys think it should take before what was once extremely controversial intel becomes...well...meh.

God, I'm tired of people who spent the majority of their government terms inactive logdumping me after the fact. While I'd love to tell you that my reign of leadership throughout my CN career was influential and incredible, it wasn't. I'm not sure where in those logs you saw me convince AlmightyGrub to go to \m/'s IRC and act like a jackass and subsequently get called out on it (which sparked the feelings of butthurt that actually caused the war), in fact I'm pretty sure you won't find it anywhere. Mostly because I can't stand Polaris nor 99% of their members including the former Emperor.

Again, I don't really mind all that much when people attribute me to be more than just an aging player with a temper but saying I managed to spark whatever that war was called is even more absurd than saying Polaris started it to help FoA.

This thread isn't even interesting. I'm sure you could have at least dug up me pissed off, calling several alliance leaders choice words and ranting about wanting to destroy their alliances and nations.

[/quote]
None of that matters cuz no one really cares anymore. theyre just funny logs to read.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1308027418' post='2730963']
Yeah, honestly guys like Lord Nettles and biggp are the heroes here. Anyone can create some outlandish plot to absorb another alliance, but it takes true talent to offer to expose your genitals to someone you barely even know.
[/quote]
Never did see these logs...

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308071933' post='2731207']
What exactly is the half life on info like this? I'm sure we all have juicy stuff saved for whenever the end times start (god knows I do), but I'm curious to see how long you guys think it should take before what was once extremely controversial intel becomes...well...meh.
[/quote]

Actually I think it would be at least interesting to see old logs from important events.

So, after two years the truth is revealed. Considering the circumstances of those times, yes, I very much was a 'tool' but intelligent enough to realize what Corp had planned. Unfortunately, I was obviously not much of use in those times and had no experience playing the moral card. So I lost that battle.

Then along came Goauld Raiding ICAN after losing GATO as a protectorate. Again, certain circumstances of those times, yes, I very much was a 'tool' and I can admit it. So Corp/Goauld won that battle again.

Oh wait.. there's more! Then came the GATO - GOD War. Then justice had shown itself when I was in range of iClean/Balder's nation (the one who raided me while I was in ICAN,) and I was able to avenge the atrocities performed upon FoA and ICAN. With Karma on my side, I was able to crush Balder's nation and rightfully claim victory in the name of Justice. :awesome:

I must say though, it was quite the feeling to be able to avenge those caught up in their previous scheming. This topic just made more awesomeness for me :lol1:

Can't avoid karma my friends! Also, way to start of Bi-Polar War.