The Cherry Blossom Invitational

kamichi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it. I really can't freakin believe it. Penalties again? AGAIN?

Well each competition we improve our final position by 1. I guess that means we will win the World Cup.

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4605/heartofmidichlorian.jpg[/img]

Edited by AirMe

We always get shafted. Let's not forget one of the previous cups where Archon hits a shot from like 40 meters out and TBRaiders watched the ball go over his head. This time it wasn't necessarily a case of the penalties making us lose, but the fact that one of our defenders simply stands there as the cross comes in so Antony can waltz in to get the header.

Heartbroken...

I, for one, love penalties, and would be heartbroken if they were to be removed and replaced with several hours of 0 to 0 playing. :P

All jokes aside, I was happy with AFC Tetris performance even if we did only get 3rd place. Congrats to NSO and Ronin for being [s]fags[/s] more fortunate than us. :P

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1309834165' post='2749010']
Biased commentary is biased. :P
[/quote]

Seriously though, he hates on us a lot. But even you could tell at the end that he knew the system was broken and couldn't put it into words. At least we still have HisK's Goal of Forever. Anthony's goal was pretty amazing too.

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1309971647' post='2750458']
When is the next tourney? It's already been a few days since the last one and I'm getting bored.
[/quote]

The World Cup I would assume is next.