The Cherry Blossom Invitational

kamichi

I want to make a bet, so an outcome with some meaning comes out of this. I'll bet on Group A, I'm willing to bet 100 tech if i lose and whoever wants to bet with me has to pay $4.5m to me if they lose. If you have FAC and think $4.5m is worth more than 100 tech, then if I lose I could pay you $4.5m instead of the tech. If someone wants to bet me $3m, I'll be willing to bet 50 tech from my end. After 1 or 2 people take me up on the bet, I'll probably not make more bets due to slot limits.

If someone wants to make a big bet, such as I bet 400t, which is paid as limits allow, then someone else bets $18m to pay me if I win, I think that would be more interesting. We could agree to pay the full amount within a month after we lose, then the amount goes up $4.5m or 100t each week after if someone decides to be really slow on paying it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1308535388' post='2735301']
I want to make a bet, so an outcome with some meaning comes out of this. I'll bet on Group A, I'm willing to bet 100 tech if i lose and whoever wants to bet with me has to pay $4.5m to me if they lose. If you have FAC and think $4.5m is worth more than 100 tech, then if I lose I could pay you $4.5m instead of the tech. If someone wants to bet me $3m, I'll be willing to bet 50 tech from my end. After 1 or 2 people take me up on the bet, I'll probably not make more bets due to slot limits.

If someone wants to make a big bet, such as I bet 400t, which is paid as limits allow, then someone else bets $18m to pay me if I win, I think that would be more interesting. We could agree to pay the full amount within a month after we lose, then the amount goes up $4.5m or 100t each week after if someone decides to be really slow on paying it.
[/quote]

Are you on drugs?

I'm sorry, but tonight's matches (Group A, matchday two) will be postponed until tomorrow. That means that the running order on the 23rd, from 8PM Eastern onwards will be:

O'Samurai vs C&G Albion
Hearts vs Paradoxia
AFC Tetris vs Francograd
Partytowne vs MK Dons

Reasoning for this is that I was travelling back from London by coach overnight on Monday night/Tuesday morning. Got home far later than expected then immediately fell asleep. Woke up at 10PM, which, if you were (or are!) a responsible child, you will know that that's far too late for any major shouting or noise. All four matches will be combined into a super midweek matchday tomorrow on the 23rd.

Again, I apologise for the delay, but clearly National Express are to blame.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1309008405' post='2741129']
Goddamn our defense sucks, most of the time they don't even bother to attempt a tackle. Actually our whole team sucks (NSO tradition leaks through), we never produce anything offensively either. Thank $%&@ for Ivan and Heft.
[/quote]
Heh, and then they go and prove me wrong.