How unified are the four blocs?

346 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308474765' post='2734599']
Stop me if i'm heading up the wrong direction, but are you saying we orchestrated bipolar to set-up the VE-NpO conflict?
[/quote]

No I'm saying if you guys wouldn't have left them out in the cold (heh a pun) then no one would have been able to target them. Everyone forgets the reason the war started was simply because Dajobo identified you guys and VE as wanting to roll his alliance.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308475463' post='2734608']
Omni I like you a lot but these posts are bluntly wrong. Polar burned their own reputation by doing stupid things. It's a result of Grub's incompetent leadership and ego, not some grand scheme to have them destroyed. If Polar hadn't $%&@ed up on such a monumental scale in BiPolar, they'd probably be the influential and well liked alliance they were prior to that war (although tbf Grub went on an ego trip a few other times as well.. his threats to attack Athens while being MDoAPed to MK come to mind, but their reputation was so strong and they had so much political capital that even then they weren't destined to be isolated and attacked like they are now.) Polar managed to thoroughly piss off MK (and everyone else for that matter) and they were attacked a few months later because everyone came to dislike them so much. I mean, when even an alliance as close to them as NV cancels on them, you know they've really screwed up.
[/quote]

The LOST and Athens incidents were pretty retarded, but if we were isolating and attacking every alliance who has had a run in with an ally of an ally we'd have to destroy most of CN.

Anyway this threads not about Polar. If you want to talk about the Polar war with me find me on IRC.

Edited by Omniscient1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308466608' post='2734562']
Ah yes, "invent"
[/quote]

Wait, SC, didn't you know? Polar is a Jesus figure. A martyr for the MK cause, but betrayed by the ones they sought to protect. They're blameless and through their scars and commitment their pixels have ascended unto admin.

Repent, lest ye be punished by its holy wrath for your sins.

Edited by Lord Curzon